1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Great Clutchfans members spotlight

Discussion in 'ClutchFans Feedback' started by tinman, Nov 5, 2012.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Because of all the negativity happening now on clutchfans, I'd like to starting a thread pointing out the great members.

it would be two easy to point Clutch and the rest of the highwaymen who've always been around and around and around, but let's talk about others who aren't superheroes

so I start with off with leebigez. I use to listen to Sirius NBA Radio when they had that show with Kenny Smith on it. It turns out one of the best regular callers was leebigez and he happens to be on clutchfans. this dude's takes were real and represented the truth whether people liked it or not. I remember him saying that the Rockets needed Artest a few years before Artest and I remember him calling out Tracy as a player who might not be the one to take us to the promise land.

here's leebigez at his best.

2. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

I literally laughed out loud when I read that. :)

3. Olajuwon123

Olajuwon123 Member

The swedish dude who used to chat with everyone at game nights and who called himself "swedish" and a ton of other names in the forum was hilarious.

Especially when he called out DaDakota for having an enormous head and that Moe was a fake thug.

4. Rockets2K

Rockets2K Clutch Crew

you mean the swedish guy (YOU!) that forces me to have to kick him constantly because he wont stop trolling the chat room with sexual talk?

I told you, I can tell when its you...EVERY.TIME.

Now, if you want to use this board the way it is supposed to be used, carry on....if you think you are gonna act like you do in chat and stay here very long.....lol, yeah right.

1 person likes this.
  5. Olajuwon123

Olajuwon123 Member

I don't troll, go check my current post history, straight basketball.

You need to relax some, I just talk normal talk and people love me and they appreciate me.. Well, at least before you kick me out.

It's because I'm swedish and I know it.

6. CCorn

CCorn Member

^^Jerebko only Fan.

1 person likes this.
  7. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I was going to watch Homeland and Dexter tonight, but might make some popcorn for this thread.

[​IMG]

BORK BORK BORK

8. Olajuwon123

Olajuwon123 Member

No, brother.

I'm not a big fan of Jerebko, I have played against him in div 1 in Sweden before he moved to Italy and the guy is not a nice guy and I know his sister, she's not hot.

My former teammate from the youth nationalteam, Jeff Taylor, is a whole other story. You may have heard about him, he plays for the Bobcats, one of the most humble and nice people I've met, really humble guy.

9. CCorn

CCorn Member

Back on subject.

J.R is usually must read for me, he is always on top of news.

& Rodman is the funniest poster lately.

1 person likes this.
  10. YaosDirtyStache

I nominate myself.

11. Jontro

Jontro Member

Mr.Brightside has toned it down lately, unfortunately.

Some posters need to stop their lives and put CF on top priority again.

and whatever happened to Almu? I liked his suspense.