1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Grandson of JFK: Syria is another pipeline war

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by OTMax, Jun 19, 2016.

1. OTMax

OTMax Member

http://ecowatch.com/2016/02/25/robert-kennedy-jr-syria-pipeline-war/3/

Too long to quote, please read and discuss. Personally, I do know a lot about all that is stated but I have no reason to disbelieve anything this man states. Not just Syria, but so much of the problems in the Middle-East, Afghanistan, Iraq etc. has some US involvement that it's not shocking. Somehow, for me, it still is. Somehow you want to believe in the good of the US and their government and agencies, but time and time again, they show their arrogance, craving for world domination and total disregard for human life.

I already understood why the hate for the US is strong and this just make it even more so, which is sad because the citizens are not at fault. The narrative of US as the sole 'righteous' world leader is so embedded in our Western culture that somehow we still have faith in it. Americans are becoming more critical of their own government, Europeans as well, so I really hope one day men like Obama, Saunders can truly rule without this meddling in other countries' business and creating world chaos.

I also hope for the all the Americans that they will stop being ignorant, stop thinking they are entitled to something, are leaders of the 'free world' and all the other things they somehow feel superior for. Sometimes it's more obvious than others, but the posters on here from the US hopefully understand what I'm saying here and do recognise this 'superior' mentality.

Sorry for going off track, but I hope you all understand this truly gets to me as it should to you. I hope we can remain civil in this thread, not have people with their anti-islam agenda come in and derail it and just discuss it. Of course, if you have any articles that claim the opposite or show some of the claims in the article false, please share of course.

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

LOL, thanks for the laugh.

3. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

The author was Mr. Cheryl Hines, aka Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. I'm not even sure if JFK has grand kids, or if they're old enough to write anything. I'm sure we'd know soon enough if they were driving or flying yet.

4. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

Caroline Kennedy has 3 children ages of around 23 - 28.

5. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

None of whom were the authors of the article, contrary to the thread title.