1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Gotta give major props to Cuban

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Air Langhi, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

I give him props for signing the player after his injury . . . .. .Honoring his hand shake deal when he could have weaseled out

Rocket River

2. Air Langhi

Air Langhi Contributing Member

Times change. When new information is available you have to reevaluate your opinion.

BigMaloe likes this.
  3. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

4. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Cuban is a horrible person.

5. Reeko

Reeko Member

this thread turned into a huge fail

6. BigMaloe

BigMaloe Contributing Member

Hindsight is remarkable!

7. DonatasFanboy

DonatasFanboy Member

tbh i don't doubt that he's not much involved with the Mavs business side. he seems to be in hundreds of businesses at the same time. looking for new investments all the time. plus on TV. and he's not a no lifer. he seems to be doing what a fan would do - hang out with the players, be involved with basketball decisions, enjoy the attention. i can't see how he'd have the time to be hands on with the business side of the Mavs or any of his other businesses.

buffalobills!!! likes this.
  8. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

LOL he got involved with the Mavs business side real quick after the SI story hit. Like, within minutes.

9. meh

meh Contributing Member

I wasn't a fan of all the Cuban lovefest back when he won the title and I'm not really a fan of piling on him now. Mainly cause I'm not so sure the Rockets/Astros/Texans are squeaky clean in this department either. But perhaps it's not as egregious or they quietly settled things out of the public eye.

I am glad, however, that this serious workplace issue was broached in Dallas and not Houston. Here's hoping our teams clean up any similar problems in their offices as a result of this.

10. RudyTBag

RudyTBag Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Hahahaha SUCK IT DALLAS!!! :D