1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Goran Dragic: beach workout videos

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by zzpot, Sep 20, 2012.

1. zzpot

zzpot Member

A lot of people here have posted about how good the training staff of the Sun's are and how players last longer in the league because of them. Here is a link to Goran Dragic and the type of training that they do.

In video part 1: the trainer says that this is the only weight training Goran does.

In video part 2: the trainer and Goran both say this is why Sun's players are still playing at a top level into their 40's. You can skip to the 9:30 mark of that video to hear them say it.

Link to all 3 parts: http://blog.suns.com/2012/09/6527/

zzpot:)

2. zzpot

zzpot Member

Sorry.. I did not see that this was already post yesterday.
    http://bbs.clutchfans.net/showthread.php?t=226375

zzpot

3. GreatOne1978

GreatOne1978 Member

Suns are gonna have a better record than Rockets. Suns are gonna make the playoffs Rockets wont

4. SkyrimOwnsAll

SkyrimOwnsAll Member

Rockets will get James Harden before the Suns to exact revenge for Gogi

we know how bad the Suns want a star SG, and it looks like Harden wants a max deal

5. zzpot

zzpot Member

My whole body hurts just from watching these videos.:(

zzpot

6. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Yeah I think that's the plan for this season

7. amaru

amaru Member

I don't do much weight training either....a lot of weight based exercises you see in gyms are isolation exercises using 1 or 2 muscle groups. The body rarely works that way. If you are just trying to bulk up for a specific reason or just to look good then that is okay.....but if you are an athlete or have a physically demanding job (i.e soldier) then leg pressing all day doesn't really transfer lol.

8. felixng2012

felixng2012 Member

Suns are a middle of the pack team at best. Even if they make the playoffs they are a 1st round exit. Basically what we were last season. Its the worse place to be in. Much rather be mediocre so you can get good picks.