1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Good, Bad and MVP of Rockets @ Warriors

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by AlaisterCuaresma, Oct 18, 2017.

1. AlaisterCuaresma

You guys are the REAL MVP! I'm seriously loving the clutchfans community.
    This is a mini series I put together from watching the Warriors game.

Let me know what you guys think. Am I onto something?

2. AlaisterCuaresma

Who would you pick for the Rockets MVP against the Warriors?

don grahamleone likes this.
  3. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

[​IMG]

However, this was a team victory. Harden was awesome, Trevor was, Ryan Anderson looked good, EGo, Luc and all the little things Chris Paul did really added up. TeamVP.

Edit: I just watched the video and great job once again. Sounds like you did some editing on your voice. Personally, I like to do a trick to my voice overs. I duplicated and EQ three times for three separate tracks. EQ once for low frequency, once for mid and once for high. I put effects on each to get the sound I like from it, then I put them back together. It will sound funny so you add the original back as well. Then you play with levels until you like what you hear. Usually you want the original volume kept kind of low but high enough to make everything sound natural. The high frequency part pretty darn low while the low frequency and mid frequency in the middle. Sounds killer to me. (you can hear me use this technique here: ) If you are confused about what I mean I can send you a screenshot of my audio editor.

#3 don grahamleone, Oct 18, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2017
  4. AlaisterCuaresma

He absolutely killed it for us. Probably the reason why Capela only got around 18 mins.

5. peleincubus

peleincubus Member

Stupid thread.

Matt Maloney made this win possible. By being Matt Maloney.

6. phantoman

phantoman Contributing Member

Gordon. he kept us in the game when Harden looked lost and CP3 was dragging his foot.

7. Reeko

Reeko Member

keep it up, bro

I too would’ve liked to see how we fared against GS at full strength...Dray went out with an injury, but CP3 was hobbled all game and couldn’t even be on the floor to close it out...Iggy was out, but they got 23 from Swaggy P so the way I see it, things kind of evened out at the end

this team is trying to gel and figure things out, but they still managed to drop 122 at Oracle against a well oiled machine

the offense when CP3 and Harden are on the floor definitely needs some work...this was just CP3’s 3rd game with Harden against an actual NBA team, so I think it’s only a matter of time before they figure it out...they’re too smart not to

getting Curry in foul trouble was big...a hobbled CP3 is still a lot better and a lot more dangerous than Bev offensively so Curry has to really work defensively

I’m with @don grahamleone on this one...my MVP would have to be Tucker...dropping 20 points in 29 minutes was unexpected, and he hit some big threes to keep us in the game...he was also a game high +20

don grahamleone likes this.
  8. phantoman

phantoman Contributing Member

your answer is more stupid. :)

AlaisterCuaresma likes this.
  9. chenjy9

chenjy9 Numbers Don't Lie
    Supporting Member

Nene also didn't play.

10. AlaisterCuaresma

I love your analysis! We can only get better indeed! I can't wait to see the end product. The Kings/ Rockets match is 3am here in UK. :( I'm contemplating whether to stay up back to back

Reeko likes this.
  11. Obito

Obito Contributing Member

James is the MVP for me, made plays the entire game, when we were down big & when we were close.

It can honestly range from James to EG to Tuck though.

12. Rockets4Life13

Did u say Eric "smash" Gordon? :eek:

otherwise good video, i agree with your points (other than Dray/Iggy injury -> paul was also hurt)

13. don grahamleone

[​IMG]

AlaisterCuaresma likes this.
  14. AlaisterCuaresma

Yeah I said "smash" solely because he posterised jordan bell and shot 0-6 from three. So he wasn't exactly splashing it.

I renamed him in this video. :D

Rockets4Life13 likes this.
  15. Reeko

Reeko Member

damn, these start times are rough for y’all overseas, but u got this

at least the Rockets don’t play until Saturday after this

the end product of this team will be so scary...the offense will be there, if they can get into the top 10 in defensive efficiency then :eek:

it’s gonna have to start with getting back in transition and making sure that the communication is on point

16. AlaisterCuaresma

TRUST! My cousins who support NBA teams are from the East so their matches are 1am latest. (lucky bastards)

Reeko likes this.
  17. don grahamleone

You failed to say that he hit the game winner.

[​IMG]

AlaisterCuaresma and Reeko like this.
  18. Killatron 2000

Killatron 2000 Punk Rocket

Harden for me, if I gotta pick just one. Felt like a complete team victory to me though. Anyways, great stuff OP. Keep'me coming.

19. don grahamleone

[​IMG]

20. don grahamleone

[​IMG]