1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Golden State

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Joe Joe, Jun 7, 2000.

1. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Will's a political writer??

------------------
    We need some meat in the post!

2. sir scarvajal

sir scarvajal Member

Swoopa, Scarface, great idea about the Warriors games, sorry I am moving to Tuscon next month though.

Jamison isn't a bad player. He was what an 18 & 10 guy in his second year. If he were coming out this year he would still probably be drafted no lower than #5 I would think, it is just his college teammate would be the #1 pick so he is overshadowed. If we could get him for Cato and Drew (not with the #1 though), OR Drew + KT + this years pick, I would probably do it. I don’t think he will be an all-star, but he will be a decent forward for many years. The Warriors wouldn't go for it though, him and Hughes are not going anywhere.

Will is a political writer??

------------------
    "The Rockets were ahead of the Suns by 20 late in game 2 of the series, but when the going got tough, we just Pippened . We would not be done in the series though."