1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Going through old threads, does this happen to you?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Louka, Mar 22, 2018.

1. Louka

Louka Contributing Member

Old threads often get bumped in the GARM and it's fun to reread all the comments and see who was spot on and who was completely off.

Well it's happened to me where I've read a comment and been like man, that dude is on point and knows what he's talking about before I realize it was my own post...

And vise-versa, I've seen posts a half-decade old and thought to myself this person (me) doesn't know **** about basketball lol

Does that happen to anyone else or am I just.... slow

2. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

When I see old posts from the Hangout I usually find myself wonderful what the hell I was even rambling about. Never knew I could be so incoherent. Lol

ryan_98 and Louka like this.
  3. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

positive vibes to OP . . . now just stay away from me man. :eek::D

BamBam and B-Bob like this.
  4. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

oops, double post, now I’m really screwed. :D

5. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

Nothing worse than finding some of your old college papers you wrote and being blown away by how ****ing stupid they are. And realizing that at the time you wrote it you thought it was pretty good and were upset you didn't get an A.

I wish I had never kept that stuff. I'd have been much happier to live with the delusion that I was a good student, and that any poor grade I received was merely a reflection of the professor's grading faults.

The worst were the papers I wrote for a philosophy of religion class. I thought the only reason I didn't Ace everything was because my thoughts were too much - too radical - for the strict Catholic professor. Turns out, my thoughts were so dumb and incoherent that I was genuinely embarrassed by them 10 years after writing. I soon put all my college work through a shredder then set the shreds and the shredder itself on fire, lest my wife someday stumble upon it.

CCity Zero, Louka and Astrodome like this.
  6. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

yeah, now you know what it's like tryna maintain multiple accounts like Pen1sClubber and SriIvyLeague.

"****, I forgot ... Is that me?!"

Louka likes this.
  7. Buck Turgidson

Am I the only one who checked the date on this thread before starting to read it?