1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Go where Willy T goes....Gullo Ford..

Discussion in 'Houston Astros' started by cwebbster, Jul 10, 2005.

1. cwebbster

cwebbster Contributing Member

Have you guys seen this commercial? Its so freaking funny. Poor Willy hasn't learned much english yet, and during the commercial, they have to put subtitles at the bottom so you can read what he is saying. But its so funny, and Willy is the man.

2. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

I didn't have any problem understanding him.

3. today

today Contributing Member

I'd love to see the commercial, somebody post it if they have an .mpg or .avi of it. R2K maybe...?

4. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

The first time i saw that i was like you got to be kidding me...i guess all the other Astros wanted more to do the ad and they ended up with Willy T. He looks like a kid with his braces and stuff..but it's definently a must see.

5. Furious Jam

Furious Jam Contributing Member

He says "Gallo" Ford. I guess he already knew how to pronounce that from the minors.

Anyway, the genius of it is that his English is so bad that the commercial become memorable.

6. Smokey

Smokey Contributing Member

Unnecessary subtitles are funny like the guy in The Longest Yard.

"He like 'Oh no my balls'"