1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Giving this non Harden game too much credit

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rockets4lf, Feb 25, 2019.

1. Rockets4lf

Rockets4lf Member

This team will be trash without Harden running the show.
    Just because Green, tucker and all the other trash decided to show up this "one game" doesn't mean they will show up with other games.
    If our supporting cast show up half the the time like last year, we will be top of the league right now.

SF3isBack!! and s3ts like this.
  2. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

3. YOLO

YOLO Member

LOL here's a perfect example of one of those that makes the garm trash. guys who root for the team to be bad. so pathetic. no clue why people like op are even allowed on this board

right on cue @sirbaihu

definitely one that won't be part of the rolling train. yep still keeping tabs @DreamShook

tc0330, REEKO_HTOWN and sirbaihu like this.
  4. s3ts

s3ts Member

CP also showed up, and i can't remember the last time he's had such a good game.

RocketRed84 likes this.
  5. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

I.D.I.O.T.

[​IMG]

Pizza_Da_Hut likes this.
  6. s3ts

s3ts Member

I badly wish Harden to win his b2b MVP.

For that to be the case, he needs/needed his teammates to show up.

For them to show up when harden isn't showcasing his unstoppable offense, it annoys me.

7. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

See, I was debating going with your Gif, or mine. I'm glad someone else was thinking of using that one.

God I miss community.

FLASH21 likes this.
  8. YOLO

YOLO Member

i couldn't careless. team accomplishments trumps any individual play for me. as long as the team has success, the other things will come along with it

people who are upset the rockets beat gs without him is just one of the added dumbest things we've seen on this board

Hakeemtheking, ronclone, HP3 and 2 others like this.
  9. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Did hr actually say he wanted them to be bad or did he say they are usually bad and would be bad without Harden for a long stretch? I think your post is what makes the garm bad because you read things into what someone said instead of actually reading what they actually said.

hakeem94 likes this.
  10. YOLO

YOLO Member

doesn't matter. you're doing the exact same thing you're trying to point out with me here.

i guess trash just didn't catch your attention. yeah a team that just beat a full gs team is just trash apparently. totally read that wrong. if you enjoy threads/post like op then yeah you're part of the pathetic garm crew. #trash

#10 YOLO, Feb 25, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  11. s3ts

s3ts Member

How is it possible that you missed my point completely?

I'm annoyed how bad the TEAM is. If the TEAM was good throughout the whole season, Harden would still be the favorite to win the MVP.

The TEAM is costing Harden the MVP he rightly deserves.

12. YOLO

YOLO Member

actually i got it. and i don't see it that way at all. it hasn't cost him. maybe to you it has. not sure where you got the idea that hes lost in the mvp race. when hes very much there still, with a tremendous case at that.

if you're annoyed, you should be mad at the likes of signing terrible players to start the year. who you want to blame for that is up to you

13. s3ts

s3ts Member

You take your pick of how ever many media idiots out there are vying hard for Giannis to win it, simply because his team is playing better, and yet they credit the team success only to Giannis.

The ones who don't want to give it to Giannis is now giving it to PG.

Yeah, I was very obviously upset about our moves and signings in the FA market.

14. YOLO

YOLO Member

I mean its not like Giannis isn't deserving. he's having a great year. Just because you obviously want harden to win it, it doesn't making him less deserving. Harden is no where near out of the mvp race. The rockets are going to close out the year on a roll and if harden is still right there great. Theres much bigger things ahead for this team

15. sirbaihu

sirbaihu Member

Only one making too much of this game is the guy who started a thread about it. I.D.I.O.T.

Amiga, xaos and YOLO like this.
  16. MaxRider

MaxRider Member

This is what happened when our team knock down the 3. When no one can hit the 3 then it will rely on Harden iso.

bj3175 and SF3isBack!! like this.
  17. ronclone

ronclone Member

This!!! 100% agree...

18. T for 3

T for 3 Member

Jesus. Be happy. We smoked the warriors without our best player.

BaselineFade and YOLO like this.
  19. s3ts

s3ts Member

I have to see everything to believe it. I don't know that Rockets will finish the reg season on a roll... In fact, based on previous games, I'd easily bet that there will be terrible shooting nights by the supporting cast and cost us a lot of games.

I stress to you, "want" is different from reality. As much as I want/wanted the team to do well, this season has been really shitty, and it's primarily because Harden has had no help. It is easy for me to predict that we are going to have a lot of bad shooting nights from all the streaky and non-consistent shooters we have on the team.

As much as I enjoyed us beating GSW, the Harden hate is just ridiculous and is worth pointing out.

As much as the win helped give the team confidence going forward, it's justifiable to say this was more of an outlier than an indicator.

SF3isBack!! likes this.
  20. YOLO

YOLO Member

so if you think the rockets are going to lose a lot of games, that would mean you don't see the rockets getting to 50 wins?

what harden hate? you mean the fake hate people are posting to point out how ridiculous the litter of posts/threads about the trash harden plays with. its funny how some people haven't figured that out and its noteworthy who those are. now those people are upset the "trash" narrative isn't going their way. again just plain stupid