1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Girlfriend talks boyfriend into suicide

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by aussie rocket, Aug 25, 2015.

1. krosfyah

krosfyah Contributing Member

I agree with MaxMax, I wish I hadn't read that. Rarely do you get a glimpse directly into the mind of a psychopath. It's disturbing.

2. jo mama

jo mama Contributing Member

huh huh huh...

[​IMG]

3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

She is clearly a sociopath who wanted to use his suicide to get attention and promote herself. What do you do with someone who just is incapable of feeling anything for another person?

Hopefully people realize what she is.

4. rocks_fan

rocks_fan Rookie

5. Houstunna

Houstunna The Most Unbiased Fan
    Supporting Member

Dude is a b****.
    The girl is a b****.

6. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

You sound archaic. He was mentally unstable and needed the right help/support system.

7. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

Kind of funny how her facial expressions changed there. I guess the more serious facial expression came when she realized what deep s**t she was in.

8. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

What's funny about this post is that part of her justification in her mind for why it was okay to do this to the "dude" was probably exactly what you just posted about him above.

9. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

Its sick on her part but I am curious to how they will present the case in court. This seems kind of unprecedented, and I'm sure the defense will use some free speech blah blah blah as a counter

10. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

At any case the boy's parents should be able to sue her into poverty for generations.

I think of it in terms of DR DEATH or BARS THAT SERVE DRUNKS . . . She aided and abetted

Rocket River

11. plutoblue11

plutoblue11 Member

Wow, she looks twisted. Poor guy.

12. axstar713

axstar713 Member

lmao Yeah, this could be several of my ex's. This chick is nuts, though - her tweets after the suicide... " I will never understand why this had to happen" Yeah, right...She needs to spend some quality time in one of those old snake pits, might actually cause an improvement on her mental health.

13. conquistador#11

is there something about houston girls? now that i think of it, i've never been with a native houstonian!

14. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

It gets worse...new messages surface...screw anyone trying to even partially defend this cow.

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...o-commit-suicide/story-fnu2q5nu-1227505692642

MICHELLE Carter told her boyfriend “try the bag or hanging” as she allegedly encouraged him to commit suicide, court documents show.
    Ms Carter, 18, is defending a charge of involuntary manslaughter for allegedly encouraging boyfriend Conrad Roy to commit suicide.
    A hearing at the New Bedford Juvenile Court in Bristol County Massachusetts has been told of hundreds of text messages between the pair, many of which appear to show her encouraging Mr Roy to “just do it” when he told her he was going to end his life.
    The 18-year-old man who had a history of anxiety and had tried to take his own life before, died of carbon monoxide poisoning. His body was found in his truck which was parked in a local carpark on July 13, 2014.
    Prosecutors allege Ms Carter tried to guide Mr Roy through the suicide, urging him to overcome doubts and telling him he would be at peace and that his parents wouldn’t suffer too much from his loss.
    New text messages are contained in court documents released by Bristol County District Attorney’s Office and seen by news.com.au. The messages show Ms Carter expressed doubts over whether he was going to go through with it.

“You always say you’re gonna do it, but you never do. I just want to make sure tonight is the real thing,” she wrote.
    She spoke to him about having no excuses for not going through with it.
    “But I bet you’re gonna be like ‘oh, it didn’t work because I didn’t tape the tube right or something like that,’ she texted.
    ‘I bet you’re gonna say an excuse like that ... you seem to always have an excuse.’
    In another message she said if carbon monoxide poisoning didn’t work or he wanted something else he should “try the bag or hanging”.
    “You can’t think about it. You just have to do it. You said you were going to do it. Like, I don’t get why you aren’t.”
    And then the following day: “You’re so hesitant because you keep going over thinking it and keep pushing it off. You just need to do it, Conrad. The more you push it off, the more it will eat at you. You’re ready and prepared. All you have to do is turn the generator on and you will be free and happy. No more pushing it off. No more waiting.”
    Previously released text messages have shown how Ms Carter promised to support Mr Roy’s parents after he was gone.

“Everyone will be sad for a while but they will get over it and move on. They won’t be in depression. I won’t let that happen. They know how sad you are, and they know that you are doing this to be happy and I think they will understand and accept it.”
    In the new messages, the two discuss what would happen after his death. Ms Conrad allegedly told Mr Roy that his family would be shattered, but they would recover.
    “Everyone will be sad for a while but they will get over it and move on.”
    In other messages, she appears to be telling him to “research” how he was going to commit suicide, down to details about where he should park so he isn’t found quickly.
    In the final messages between the pair, Mr Roy tells Ms Carter he knows he has been over thinking it and is ready to leave to commit suicide.
    “Okay, you can do this,” Ms Carter wrote.
    He replied, “Okay. I’m almost there.”
    Ms Carter has claimed that she was “brainwashed” by Mr Roy and that it was him who encouraged her to commit suicide, in a “Romeo and Juliet” style pact.
    Her lawyers have tried to get the charges against her dropped, pointing to the fact she tried to get him to join her in a psychiatric facility. They are also arguing the messages don’t violate Massachusetts law, which doesn’t have a law that criminalises assisted suicide.
    If she is found guilty she could face up to 20 years jail.

Her case returns to court on October 2.

15. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

How can we blame her? She believes he will go to heaven and be happy forever once he dies. We have to protect her religious beliefs. Amirite?

16. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

Religion is as evil as she is.

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  17. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

I hate to D&D this thread but we shelter religious people and their ****ed up views every day in this country. I think this b**** should be convicted but I think her defense team could absolutely use her religion as a way to get her off.

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  18. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Hao tso?

19. aussie rocket

aussie rocket Member

Not just your country - My country too.

And we give churches tax free status to boot.