1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Girl Bit By A Poisonous Snake & Her Leg Shrivels Up & It's DISGUSTING (Maybe NSFL)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by i3artow i3aller, Oct 28, 2014.

1. i3artow i3aller

[​IMG]

Metro- Shocking pictures have emerged of a young girl’s leg after she was bitten by a snake. The 13-year-old’s leg will have to be amputated after venom from the snake caused the limb to shrivel up with severe necrosis. In the picture, which is very graphic, her foot and lower calf are completely blackened by the necrosis – where cells are rapidly killed off. The image was posted on Instagram by user juventudmedica just before she was transferred to Caracus in Venezuela for treatment. The girl, who is from one of the country’s indigenous tribes, was being treated with remedies used by tribes in the area. This means she may have been given antibiotics rather than anti-venom. Dr Arun Ghosh, a doctor from Liverpool said while the limb would need to be amputated, she could still die from the bite. As for why her leg is so blackened by the necrosis, he said it is likely she is suffering from a conditon called rhabdomyolysis – causing muscle tissue to die throughout her entire body. Rhabdomyolysis can cause kidney damage leading to death. ‘Snake venom is very complicated and depends on the species of snake,’ Dr Ghost told The Daily Mail.

Alright, I’m gonna link to the picture of the NSFL leg. It’s gross. Know that going in. So you can’t be mad at me if you decide to click on the link, puke on your keyboard and your boss gets pissed. Deal? Deal. Here it is.

KILL IT WITH FIRE! One of the most disgusting things I’ve ever seen in my life. How does that happen? Not to mention how was the girl like, “Yeah, let’s take a picture with it before I get it sliced off. That will be good for the scrap book”? I’d want that thing removed IMMEDIATELY just so I wouldn’t have to look at it anymore. On the flip side maybe she should keep the leg attached and let people smack it around like Mr. Deeds does with his foot. That’s not a terrible idea and that movie gave me a few laughs. Keep it on, don’t let people see it at first but then when everybody’s drunk at the party whip it out and let people bang it around. You’ll be the life of the party as opposed to the chick with one leg who everybody feels sorry for. By getting the leg amputated, she’s giving up. She’s letting the snake win. She’s letting the disease that turned her leg into a burnt french fry win. But keep the shriveled leg and use it for party games? That’s what I like to call “leaning into the wave". Embrace the crazy leg that will make small children cry. That’s part of the fun too! Whipping that thing out in public and literally making people **** their pants and reduce children to puddles of tears. All I’m saying is think about it. Think about keeping the leg instead of amputating it. We’re talking endless hours of fun. Then again, if the venom from the leg is possibly going to travel to other parts of her body and kill her, maybe cut that thing off. Or don’t.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/DHVyayHXOdY?feature=player_embedded" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

2. apollo33

apollo33 Member

damn what the ****

it looks like her foot

3. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

snakes can kiss my butt.

4. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

[SHE] Chose... POORLY... :eek:

Name that movie... (difficulty: easy :cool:)

Edit: Too easy, BamBam got it. Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.

[​IMG]

#4 SwoLy-D, Oct 28, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
    1 person likes this.
  5. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

Wow. That's a damn shame. A 13 year old girl losing her leg from a stupid snake.

6. RedRedemption

RedRedemption Contributing Member

That's some pretty bad necrosis.

7. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

didn't read any of that but did look at the pic .... so why the hell wasn't this leg amputated way before the pic ?

8. BamBam

BamBam Contributing Member

I.J. and the Last Crusade...;)

1 person likes this.
  9. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Sounds like poor treatment is to blame

10. Yonkers

Yonkers Contributing Member

Whoa, that's some Halloween looking stuff