1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Gilbert Arenas breaks into Nick Young's house

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Commodore, Jul 8, 2016.

1. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

Was that supposed to be funny? It was sad, pathetic and mentally abusive to an innocent kid. I just don't get why anyone would laugh at this.

2. nemac

nemac Member

I'm with you. Crossed the line.

3. willus

willus Member

Nothing close to funny.

4. hvic

hvic Member

That was hilarious. Where are the dam n B*tches at

5. TesseracT

TesseracT Member

Arenas is a bum

6. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

There was a time when the NBA was selling this guy as a great family, humble guy. I'm guessing he was always like tihs?

Dude is more Delonte West and Dennis Rodman than anything else..

7. Exiled

Exiled Member

Gilbert has 5 kids of his own...they used to be like 12 before he chose to teas 'em with guns

8. hvic

hvic Member

Nick young needs a taller wall to keep weirdos out

9. mig0s

mig0s Member

Wow Arenas is just 34 years old. What a waste. Maybe he can sign with the Warriors as well

10. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

Well he did refer to himself as the new 'OJ'. I can take care of her for the low low price.

11. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

He got paid and is collecting a nice supplementary investment return on 'Five Guys' and etc. Basketball is all aches and pains when you no longer desire to play. Besides if he could play, as pathetic as the Lakers are and the fact that he's good friends with Swaggy P, don't you think the Lakers would have enticed him on more than one occasion? He doesn't want to play competitively anymore and doesn't have to. He's set. This guy was amazing but not that athletic.. I rarely seen him dunk like Wade or Westbrook but he was an amazing talent. Good ball handling and fast on his feet.