1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Giannis Antetokounmpo Is Not The Best Player In The World

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by ghettocheeze, Feb 26, 2019.

1. HROZ

HROZ Member

Top 15 players

1 Kawhi
    2 Durant
    3 Curry
    4 Harden
    5 Giannis

6 Embiid
    7 LeBron
    8 Davis
    9 Jokic
    10 Lillard

11 George
    12 Butler
    13 Irving
    14 Towns
    15 Green(when's he's not fat)

2. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

U straight smoking if you thing curry is better then harden lmao

Reeko and juanm34 like this.
  3. Jontro

Jontro Member

yea but he pretty doe

4. HROZ

HROZ Member

I mean I watched game 5 and 6. When Curry isn't letting Durant run the team. He is still the guy who changed the way basketball is played.

5. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

ya let harden rest all season all playoffs and let's see if he could come up with 3 good quarters out of 8 in a 2-game span to deliver wins lol

Reeko likes this.
  6. HROZ

HROZ Member

I mean that's all we asked of him last year and he didn't deliver.

I mean Harden is better one on one. No doubt.

But things that are obvious is Curry is a better off the ball player. And he creates more space for his teammates as well.

You can argue who the better playmaker is but I think it's Curry.
    Defence too you could argue who's better. Though I'd say Harden despite how lazy he is as a defender.

They are close no doubt. But Curry's stock is rising and Harden's is sinking.

7. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

after this dumbass post, HROZ's stock is sinking :D

maybe you can argue in your head who's better on D. we don't even need to go into the obvious stats between the two. every team tries to get curry on a switch. they're not seeking out harden.

curry the better playmaker? kerr must be the biggest idiot in bball for putting the ball in donkey's hands then.

Reeko likes this.
  8. HROZ

HROZ Member

Defence if Harden ever gets through or screen or even fights to try get through a screen then I'll change my mind. But yea let's face it he's pretty lazy.

I mean the reason is Curry gets double teamed and pases off the Green who has heaps of room. Curry then can reset somewhere else while Green ploughs to the rim. It's just a good game plan. They also play a more team oriented ball. Where they look for the best show when Durant is off.

I mean as I said there is no arguing Curry is the better off the ball player and I'd say maybe the best off ball player in the league.

9. pippendagimp

pippendagimp Member

riiiight harden carries a g-league team all season with wilt performances tops in steals/deflections/postdefense. but he's lazy! GTFO

and curry is NOT getting double-teamed nearly at the rate harden is, not even close. greatest off ball player in the league -- ya getting free with moving screens galore

10. ParaSolid

ParaSolid Member

I think it’s Durant, Harden, Curry, Kawhi, Giannis.

I expect Kawhi to struggle against the Warriors. Hope he demolishes them, but I don’t think it’s likely.

11. TimDuncanDonaut

12. Handles

Handles Member

Durant, Kawhi, LeBron, Harden, Curry, George are all better imo. No particular order. Giannis has a good scheme and he’s crazy long with good hustle. He’s right there with that tier. But just like all the pundits said rockets scheme can’t work in the playoffs, neither can Giannis’.

Giannis needs another star player that can make shots, or he needs to develop those skills himself. He is young so it’s possible, but his shooting form is so ugly I think he’ll have to change it to develop that consistent J he’s sorely lacking. If modern basketball weren’t so 3 pointer oriented my tier would be different and Giannis would be up even further.

13. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

14. mike2k132

mike2k132 Member

U cant judge him since he has tm2 other really good players still. N still on that harden just does way more. More points more assists more rebounds better defense. But u know curry can shot lol.

15. Rock Block

Rock Block Sorta here sometimes
    Supporting Member

Giannis pretty much cratered the last 4 games. Is the guy catching hell from the talking heads or what? I'm a self-professed non watcher of those shows but was just curious if he is being called a choker or that he wilted under the pressure.

16. Reeko

Reeko Member

LMAO, Nike doing Brick Freak so dirty with this...shoes ugly AF