1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Gersson Rosas provides a thumbnail look at the top draft prospects

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by HMMMHMM, Jun 21, 2011.

1. HMMMHMM

HMMMHMM Contributing Member

CXbby and OHMSS might not like the Marcus Morris and Jan Vesley scouting report. :)

http://www.chron.com/sports/photogallery/SCOUTS_EYE_VIEW__ROCKETS.html

2. CXbby

CXbby Member

Smoke screen! :p

3. anchel

anchel Member

Just briefs descriptions, but you can see how they like Jimmer or Donatas.

4. Aruba77

Aruba77 Contributing Member

Donatas Motiejunas, PF/C, 7-0, Benetton Treviso
    ”Ultra-skilled big, has ability to play inside and out. Played on high level internationally.”

Morey appears to really like Motiejunas, as he has scouted him a great deal, and was making excuses for him when he had a bad workout over in Europe a week ago. Also interesting is that Motiejunas was not on the green room invite list (which i think is a very good indication of lottery picks), but he is on Rosas' list of top players. I wonder how high the Rockets have him on their draft board. Word is that he really impressed yesterday at his workout with the Jazz, and could be off the board by 12.

5. Seven

Seven Contributing Member

He's certainly very skilled and I hope if we draft him at 14, he'll show more desire in the NBA. After hearing David Blatt's comments on him, I'm not sure he has the drive. I'm worried he develops into Yi-Jianlian--extremely skilled player lacking intensity. What's worse is that his body language doesn't suggest otherwise.

I think the better pick would be trading up for Jonas Valanciunas or Vesley.