1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Gerald Green was four days away from retiring when the Rockets called

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Clutch, May 16, 2018.

1. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

You wish mavsprick

Patience, Tfor3 and ReignSupreme like this.
  2. jbasket

jbasket Member

GG has to be the worst perimeter defender I may have ever seen.

But darn it do I really not care sometime :D

I hope he retires a Rocket hehe

3. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

No, I don’t wish.

4. seclusion

seclusion rip chadwick

He's way too good to retire. He can still play.

5. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

LOL backpedalling mavsprick

Tfor3 likes this.
  6. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

What am I backpedaling from?

7. luckyman76

luckyman76 Member

This is a guy that year after year we can resign for a little non-Bird raise that is a poor man's Lou Williams. I love the dude and this guy will far outproduce several players at the vet min when players making far more just eat up the end of the bench and cannot play. Like Luc, Nene, PJ Tucker, Ariza these are the players you keep around and let them retire here. That forms the identity and heart of the team. HOF gonna HOF. You get as many as you can but you better have these guys too. I love the team we have now like I loved the Dream Rockets. Damn Dream was so special. I watched him like I watched Jordan. The two most dominating guys on a game I ever saw. Every game from college through the pros.

8. threepointshot3

He can score but frankly he plays out of control and makes horrible decisions.