Gary Payton II! drops 51 POINTS

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by RocketsTerps, Dec 3, 2016.

1. Deckard

Deckard Contributing Member

It would be very impressive if he were playing for Milby, Buff, but not earth shaking in the D-League.

2. razorback88s

razorback88s Member

Why didn't we sign this guy over isaiah taylor? He's taller, plays better defense, has been healthier and has been scoring more points (better FG% and 3P% over the last few games since Taylor came back from injury). The only advantage Taylor has (that I can see from the last few games) is that he's insanely fast. Is there an attitude problem that I'm missing or something?

3. prodigy08

prodigy08 Member

Well just by looking at their stats head to head and previous game logs, Taylor is the most consistent player over GP2..Scoring 50 in one game does not give you a concrete prediction that he will be good in the NBA..just ask Brewer and Brandon Jennings

Yaosthirdleg likes this.
  4. finsraider

finsraider Member

I wouldn't question Morey's ability to find quality guards. He's like a guard whisperer:

Aaron Brooks
    Kyle Lowry
    Goran Dragic
    Pat Beverley

Not to mention seeing the potential of Harden when people thought he was just a plus 6th man.

T FOR 3!!! likes this.