1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Game Thread idea (thinking outside the box)

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by heypartner, Jan 12, 2013.

1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I know I don't post here much, but I just had a thought.

The Texans Game Thread could be anywhere and it would instantly take over any thread. We could do it here, as usual, or we could kill two birds with one stone.

Why not use the Texans Game thread to finally destroy a GARM thread on our Rockets BBS.

We could all agree to post all Texans Game Thread comments in the

Jeremy Lin is a Joke thread. Over 5000 post and Clutch doesn't now how to kill. The Texans can!. Move the Game thread to the Jeremy Lin is a Joke thread... That would kill it. So, whether the Texans win or not, the Texans Fans will at least kill a thread that needs to die.

Or we could target the "Lakers" thread in the Dish.

lol

just a thought...carry on

GO TEXANS!!

2. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

ok

heypartner is either drunk or high at this hour

3. Rodman23

Rodman23 .GIF

Go home hp, you're drunk

4. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

You forget; I have a whole time zone difference on you. FWIW

And tomorrow I have a date (well, not really) with (this part is real) a Swedish au pair who, amongst all my friends, couldn't find someone to take her to a sportsbar in Boulder to watch the Broncos. So, she begged me to go and gave me her phone number...and ****

I told her I could only be a Broncos fan for today, because I'm not into commitments.