1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Game 3 was really fun despite the loss.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by rofflesaurus, Apr 28, 2013.

1. rofflesaurus

rofflesaurus Member

Well, making this thread later than I usually do since I was so upset after last night but what a crazy game. Disappointed in the lack of enthusiasm given that it's a huge game and on a Saturday. I understand that half of Houston was underwater, but still. So many empty seats in the lower bowl for a majority of the game despite being a sold out game.

Anyways, thought it was cool how they gave the lower bowl some really neat shirts. People in front of us never showed up either.

Most of the people were into the game. I cheered so hard the whole game that my head was hurting. A couple of OKC people here and there but they got an earful from a lot of drunk people lol.

Some sections tried to get a "JOEY SUCKS" chant but it didn't quite pick up.

Anyways, here's the only vid I took. I tried to get a KD auto but he never showed up. Got there at 7 when there was a line too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B3XIFy_z6M

1 person likes this.
  2. KingStevo10

KingStevo10 Member

loudest I have ever heard TC...EVER!

3. jaychi

jaychi Member

i had fun watching the game even if it is a loss. don't know why. maybe because of how they played. small ball is fun. it's like watching the the steve nash phoenix suns era.

4. rofflesaurus

rofflesaurus Member

Yeah, that was insane. It was loud enough that I couldn't hear whistles at one point.

5. mario_v

mario_v Member

It was the loudest toyota center has ever been since the '09 playoffs. I had alot of fun eventhough rockets lost.

There was this Thunder/Durant fan sitting near me and he was really getting on my nerves. He just kept talking trash everytime Durant was making shots.

He got real quiet during the 3rd quarter when rockets were making a run and Durant was getting a little cold. During Durant's cold streak, some rockets fans were calling him out for being a little douche.

It was real satisfying seeing him shut up when rockets fans were at their loudest during the 4th quarter.