1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Future of the Team

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Rocketman95, Dec 9, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Hey, at least the Jazz will be there to keep us company.

Idiot.

2. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Rudy WILL get the most out of what he has now.It'sad about Chuck.........but the season DOES go on.Rudy will get those guards involved more now and that will be good for our future.We should see the ball in Stevie's hands more and there should be alot more motion ion the offense that will benefit SA among others.This is definitely the kind of situation where Rudy thrives and his talents show the most to even the most casual observer.It is not a time to panic,but I don't think it would be a bad thing to try to go after Theo Ratliff.
    As far as this Jazzhole up there,it's so typical of what we've come to expect from those spiteful whinners.Are you sure your not Dignity Bear jackass?Get the hell out of here.This is like breaking into a funeral,opening the casket in front of the mourners,and urinating on the deceased.Have a little respect for Charles Wade Barkley and the rest of us...............How would you like it if the same thing happened to Karl Malone and the next day someoone like yourself started spreading spoor all over the place?

[This message has been edited by Hardwood Hammer (edited December 09, 1999).]

3. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

Hey...what's that funky smell in here?

Oh...it's JazzRule's breath. He must have been licking Karl Malone's hole recently!

Take your 6 wives and 32 children and go back to Utar where you belong!

------------------
    Just Win Baby! More Than Four Times!

4. Rocket101

Rocket101 Member

Your right Clutch, we have a bright future and in a couple of years when they win another championship ( and believe you me, THEY WILL), we can all look back at all that has transpired--the trades, the injuries ,the the playoff losses,the defections, and the emotional heartbreaks that have all left us saddened and deeply hurt. That next championship.....we're due for one.

------------------
    GO ROCKETS!!!!!!!!

5. Coach AI

Coach AI Contributing Member

All the young guys now are going to get the opportunity to show us what they can do. They're all going to get serious minutes, and the game plan is going to change dramatically. We're going to see just how well they can run.

They'll have to take everything out on the court. And Barkley will probably stay in mentor mode, teaching as they go.

Who knows. It may even be more fun to watch than we think.

6. Rocketability

Rocketability Member

Jazz fans are welcome to visit this board, but can they not be that rude? Stepping on others while they are in sorrow is not a mature thing to do.

If you don't know how to respect others, respect yourself!!!

7. Plowman

Plowman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Stevie will lead the Rockets to titles down the road......and he'll have plenty of talent to help him.
    Normally when something like this happens,people tend to have a hard time watching the rest of the season.Well,besides being a real fan,I,for one am looking forward to watching most of the players who figure to play a key role in our bright future.A new style of ball is going to be unleashed and it's going to be very interesting to watch the birth of it.

8. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

Great........another jazzhole trolling our BBS.
    Clutch,I think it will take time for the youngsters to get accustomed to there new roles I also think the next few games will be a true watermark of Rudy`s coaching ability.Without Charles in there to rally the troups and bring the type of fire and determination he did will be sorely missed,someone will need to step up and bring the same type of leadership and fire that the Chuckster displayed,my question is who?This is truely a sad day.....

9. R0CKETS23

R0CKETS23 Member

Oh boy is this thread going to be shut down fast.

Admin: No, but your posts are going to be edited to remove the garbage in them. You keep this up and you're gone.

[This message has been edited by Administrator (edited December 09, 1999).]

10. grummett

grummett Contributing Member

I have a feeling he won't be trolling for long.

11. Redglare

Redglare Member

Jazzhead-And Shandon decided to get out of Utah...so what's your point??

As for the future of the team, who knows. The scariest thing (I'll echo others) is losing the emotional leader. I hope someone will step up, and if nothing else, some good experience comes out of the season for our now (gasp) young team.

12. Rocketability

Rocketability Member

It doesn't always take deaths to make people in sorrow. COLD-BLOODED!

13. ROCKSS

ROCKSS Contributing Member

Rockets23.....dont be shy,tell him how you really feel [​IMG]

14. Rocketability

Rocketability Member

Rockets23,

Thanks for sharing! [​IMG]

15. TheFreak

TheFreak Contributing Member

I didn't realize it was this hard to get banned.

16. ROCKETBOOSTER

ROCKETBOOSTER Member

It's easy to see that this Jazzhole fella is a regular on a ESPN message board. I guess he couldn't call in to the Jim Rome program, so he decided to spread his filth over here. It's easy to see that you hate life with your repetitive negative messages.

"Ignorance is the cause of all evil"

17. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

Jeez--what a punk!

I know I shouldn't reply, but I must. The Rockets are a team with a future. The Jazz are heading for a first round exit that will be their last playoff showing in Utah. No self-respecting basketball player wants to sign a long term contract to play in Salt Lake City. The Jazz are playing on borrowed time. Stockton and Malone are aging just like Barkley and Hakeem--they won't be around much longer. The difference is good young players will come to play for the Rockets, but they'll pull a Steve Francis before they go off to the U.S. Siberia in Utah. The jazz won't last five more years in Utah. I bet they're back in New Orleans within two years of Malone's retirement.

18. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

spazzfan,

You talk to your mom with that mouth?

19. Lynus302

Lynus302 Contributing Member

Freak--
    No kidding. I figured this guy would have been banned by now. Personally, I tend to cuss like a sailor, but I've always admired the control the citizens of this BBS have exercised when it comes to their language.

Jazzhole--
    I figured someone from a state full of religious fanatics would tone down such blasphemous nonsense.

------------------
    Proud Cheerleader 'til we move to New Orleans

20. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

Well I'm not one to dump on someone's religion, but I don't think your god would condone your comments spazzfan.

Just an observation...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.