1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Funny thing I saw

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Two Sandwiches, May 28, 2020.

1. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Was just behind a car and noticed something funny. Wish I had gotten a picture..

This car had three bumper stickers. One said "Trump." Another said "Benghazi Matters." And the last said "Hillary lied and four Americans died."

I think they're all crooks, but this car highlighted the fact that we should all learn to buy only magnetic bumper stickers.

Ubiquitin and RayRay10 like this.
  2. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I personally believe that I wouldn't like interacting with anyone who expresses their politics on the back of their car liberal or conservative.

Ziggy, Two Sandwiches and Ubiquitin like this.
  3. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

The whole "difficult to remove" bumper stickers is a concept I never got.

RayRay10 and fchowd0311 like this.