1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Funniest thing I've read all week

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by fadeaway, Dec 6, 2000.

1. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

This comes from <a href="http://www.rotonews.net/">rotonews</a>:

"Robinson, Sam Cassell and Ray Allen combined for 70 points, 19 assists and 56% shooting in Wednesday night's blowout of the Nets.

So much for the "Big Three" leaving practice early on Monday. When all of these guys are on at the same time, no team in the Eastern Conference can compete-- not even the Bulls."

[​IMG]

------------------
    My dream job is to be a Houston Rockets towel boy.

[This message has been edited by fadeaway (edited December 06, 2000).]

2. fadeaway

fadeaway Contributing Member

It was a dig at the eastern conference more than anything. [​IMG]

------------------
    My dream job is to be a Houston Rockets towel boy.

[This message has been edited by fadeaway (edited December 07, 2000).]

3. jbond77

jbond77 Contributing Member

I don't know what the humor is other then the bandwagon Bucks bashing, but come on, that last sentence is very true.

------------------
    -jbond77