1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[FS] 1998 Mustang GT

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by Supermac34, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Supermac34

Supermac34 President, Von Wafer Fan Club

1998 Ford Mustang GT Coupe
    Black with Black leather
    4.6L V8 Automatic
    Mileage: Approx. 80,000*
    Asking price: $4,000 OBO

Features:
    A/C
    Power Windows/Locks
    Cruise Control
    Mach 460 Premium Sounds system w/CD player
    Dual Front Air Bags
    Leather Interior
    Power seat (Driver’s)
    Rear Spoiler
    Premium Alloy 17” Wheels
    New Tires (under 3,000 miles)
    Single owner, Non-smoker

Cash only.

KBB Value

*Disclaimer: Miles are approximate. Odometer stopped working last year at around 74K miles. I can provide documentation of miles up until last year.

Email me at fordmustang_1998@yahoo if interested. Photos can be provided.

I've had this car since new. It was what I purchased my senior year of high school to go to college in. I've been driving it for 11 years with very few issues. Tires are new Generals with less than 3,000 miles. Car is in great shape and still runs fantastic. For the last 3 years its main use has been my work commute from Klein to 249, or about 5 miles. As seen in the disclaimer above, the odometer stopped working last year. The carfax report indicates this is true as it has mileage changes until last year. I think I can provide the documentation of when I took it to the Ford dealership to get the odometer checked out (determined cost wasn't worth it).

#1 Supermac34, Mar 3, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 3, 2009