1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Free NBA League Pass preview 1/17-1/23

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by desi tmac91, Jan 19, 2011.

Tags:
  1. desi tmac91

desi tmac91 Member

1 person likes this.
  2. TexasTofu

TexasTofu Member

thanks for the heads up! using right now, normally i go all athed.net or channetlsurfing.net and htown.sports for rockets games, but the quality and constituency can be rubbish sometimes. Kinda sitting here thinking about talking myself into a half year subscription, do they blackout live games at all?

3. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Some guys from the Houston-area had black outs, but not all. You best see for yourself tonight.

4. Roxs-Redemption

Does any of the NBA LP work for Houston Rockets?

5. Defy9

Defy9 Member

I'm from Australia and have watched every Rockets game and have no idea what people are talking about regarding black outs. Mine always work perfectly unless in the rare occasion there is a glitch and it gets stuck, but it usually fixes itself in 5 minutes or so.

6. ClutchCityReturns

ClutchCityReturns Contributing Member

Gee...think that might have something to do with it?

:|

7. Roxs-Redemption

Whats going on?:confused:

8. Defy9

Defy9 Member

Gee...Well I saw his sig and assumed he was also from Australia so therefore If I myself did not receive blackouts then either would he.

:|