1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Frank Wychek Prank

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Aug 1, 2000.

1. PhiSlammaJamma

Media Day at the Superbowl,

"Most everyone wanted to know about the Music City Miracle, but unfortunately, that wasn't all.

Some prankster started a rumor that I was afraid of the dark. One reporter asked about it, then another. They actually thought I was afraid of the dark. I'm sure some of them still think I sleep with a night light."
    Just a note, anybody notice that the BBS on Eddie George's Site is almost all women posters. It is too weird. Nothing against the ladies, but half the chat is about who is dating Yancey Thigpen and How Steve Jackson cheated on his wife. Interesting, but very different
    ------------------
    humble, but hungry.

[This message has been edited by PhiSlammaJamma (edited August 01, 2000).]

2. Dream34

Dream34 Contributing Member

Phislammajamma,
    What is the link to the Eddie George site.

Being a fellow Titan fan. Which other Titans websites do you recommend?

I just read the Tennessean.com

Man, I can't want for the football season to start. The Titans are going to kick some butt this year.

------------------
    There's no 'I' in the word team, but there's three of them in Isaiah Rider. :D

3. BobFinn*

BobFinn* Contributing Member

The Astro chat room is the same was PSJ. All game they talk about so and so's buns, among other things. It is different, thats for sure [​IMG]

------------------
    "Your not a real member of CC.net unless you have 1000 posts"

4. PhiSlammaJamma

5. Surfguy

Surfguy Contributing Member

BobFinn:

"The Astro chat room is the same was PSJ. All game they talk about so and so's buns, among other things. It is different, thats for sure "

Your scaring me, Bob. Don't get any ideas. The next thing your going to tell us is the chatroom was full of guys and their talking about MLB players' buns. Also, funny thing is....all their nicks had the word "frank" in them. That's just sick. Let us hope and pray the Rockets chat doesn't come to that [​IMG].

Surf

------------------