1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Francis loses to 38 year old man

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Francis3, Jul 12, 2000.

1. Francis3

Francis3 Member

Well It was on espn, they said that in New York they had some kind of tournament thing and francis and the guy were in the finals . I think the game is similar to horse or something. The guy shot a underhand 3 point shot off the glass and francis couldnt do it.

Clutch, Find out who he is so u can tell the rockets to sign him. [​IMG]

------------------
    "I talked about what degenerates they [Mets fans] were, and they proved me right. Just by saying something, I could make them mad enough to go home and slap their moms."

John Rocker

2. DaFranchise

DaFranchise Member

It was a trick shot contest, and Stevie lost in the Finals.

------------------

3. RunninRaven

RunninRaven Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Oh man, that's it, I have lost all faith in Stevie Francis. Trade him away and let's sign this mystery dude. We can start him and Teresa Witherspoon. Screw the rest of the players, we only need two and they can shoot from anywhere on the court. [​IMG]

------------------
    "Nothing is certain but the unforseen."
    Some Dude

4. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Hey that guy was throwing up weird shots and making them with ease , Stevie did drain a halfcourt i say .That 38-year old guy Looked in pretty good shape to me

------------------
    Will Work for Clutch 101 Book