1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. Watching NBA Action
    Can former Rocket Eric Gordon and the Suns bounce back against the Timberwolves? Come join Clutch as we're watching NBA playoff action live!

LIVE: NBA Playoffs!
    Dismiss Notice

[FOX26] 1st Round Draft Pick Brown Reaches Agreement with Texans

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by amorephd, Jul 25, 2008.

1. amorephd

amorephd Member

2. yobod

yobod Member

BEAUTY! The streak of never having a holdout continues! I don't think I have EVER been as amped for a Texans season as I am for this one. And that INCLUDES the inaugural season. I suspect that my love for the Texans has reached Oilers levels......now let's have a great season to put it over the top.

3. askball

askball Member

Travis Johnson technically had a holdout a few years back. Granted it was only for one day, but still a holdout.

4. JeopardE

JeopardE Contributing Member

Wow, nice work Rick Smith.

5. robbie380

robbie380 ლ(▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ლ)
    Supporting Member

is that the going rate for 1st rounders picked in his spot? it seems like a pretty good deal to me.

6. Dennis2112

Dennis2112 Contributing Member

It is, for where he was picked and also the position he plays. Skill positions normally garner slightly higher salaries relative to the draft positions.

And as other folks have said in this thread, I am pumped up for the season to start.

GO TEXANS!!!!!