1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fox v. MSNBC, Final Week Leading into Election - Lean Forward

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by rtsy, Nov 22, 2012.

Tags:
  1. rtsy

rtsy Member

Fox is so unbalanced and is pure propaganda! :mad:

[​IMG]

2. Major

Major Member

You realize your chart shows exactly that, right? I don't think anyone would argue that MSNBC is balanced or reasonable either.

3. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

You mean MSNBC is left leaning? WHAT?!?!? You also just proved the point you're trying to mock...lol rtsy.

4. AstroRocket

AstroRocket Member

That chart does nothing but prove everyone's point. Your argument would only work on someone that thinks MSNBC is somehow fair and balanced. Um, no one sane thinks that.

5. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Thanks for the chart that shows Fox news is unbalanced and leaning in favor of Republicans.

6. Nook

Nook Member

People like you are the reason that the Republican Party is out of touch. I consistently hear Fox is fair and balanced and neutral.. I hear no democrates claim MSNBC is... So you post a graph showing that Fox is terribly biased.. Good job!

No wonder Romney and Ryan said screw numbers and were stunned they lost... How out of touch folks like you are.

7. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

The secret is out, FOX News is not fair and balanced.

8. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

OP, you're an idiot if you don't think this is actually true. Fox News and MSNBC are both trash created to feed different groups of people what they want to hear.

9. rtsy

rtsy Member

Think what is true?

10. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Did you even read your OP? HAH!

A little loopy today?

11. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

12. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Ritz, just because they're surrogates to the two parties doesn't mean they're actual proxies for them, you cracked up cracker.

13. rtsy

rtsy Member

Yeah. So should people who have such disdain and hatred for the bias and journalistic integrity of Fox news have the same feelings for MSNBC? Are people OK with a fake propagandist news organization that will not criticize the President and his policies in any way?

14. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

Get's shown his thread is foolish
    Tries to completely change the topic to something equally silly
    Scumbag steve hat for you.

15. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

That's your point???!!! Seriously?

My goodness. Maybe you haven't been here long but most everyone agree both networks are garbage. To the few that don't, let them enjoy delusion. It must feel really good.

16. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

4 downs?!?

17. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

FOX News viewers are constantly bombarded with the opinion that all other networks besides FOX News are biased against their interests and now one network actually is biased. So what? The reason for that is FOX News itself. MSNBC basically at some point a few years ago decided to become the counter balance to FOX News

18. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

DAMNIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

19. QdoubleA

QdoubleA Member

wrong thread

20. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

MSNBC is left-leaning. However, unlike Fox, it doesn't spew down right LIES.

There are some factual elements to MSNBC's reporting, even during commentary, whereas Fox relies on "Talking Points" from Billy to steer what it believes to be newsworthy. These talking points are heavily weighted with opinions that have little to no data. Yet, this is what Fox considers accurate.

Unfortunately, many of Fox's viewers never learned the difference between fact and opinion. I blame this misunderstanding for a great deal of ignorance that I come in contact with on a daily basis in Arizona. I guess ignorance is bliss. Fox won't change its methods, even after its consistent agenda against all things moderate to liberal was shown as a failure during this last election.

I don't blame the people that watch Fox. I feel sorry for them, though.

2 people like this.