1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ford: Mock Draft 4.0

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by Andre Barrett, Apr 30, 2012.

1. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

Buss says the Rocks messed up on that one.

2. spikelee

spikelee Member

Can't wait for the draft to get here. Draft day is probably the best chance for Morey to make a big time move in reshaping the team for the future. IMO I would rather keep Lowry over Dragic but I assume Lowry will bring back the most in a trade and allow Rockets to bring back Dragic.

3. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Not true. Rockets had Markeiff over Marcus Morris on their big board per the front office.

And Paul George was over Patrick Patterson in the previous draft. Imagine those 2 paired together.

4. lionaire

lionaire Member

5. spikelee

spikelee Member

I feel like there are a couple of good tiers of players in this draft but the Rockets picks are just slightly too low to get those players. Are there others that feel this way? I wish Rockets would be able to land some big upside guys like Perry Jones, Jeremy Lamb, or Austin Rivers but will likely miss out by a little.

6. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

You may be right, but at some point the team likes two available guys close enough that they would not spend another asset to get one instead of the other.

7. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

It's hard to find an even semi-star in the late lottery. We need to make some moves and this year we're in the best position to do so "asset" wise, uh oh I used the no-no word, to do so.

I really hope we can somehow grab Beal or Barnes those two have that capped potential, being on good/winning teams, if you know what I mean.

8. redhotrox

redhotrox Contributing Member

It's basically just breaking down his big board by position, but here you go:

3 people like this.