1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

For the Canadian $?

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by VinceCarter, Jul 20, 2000.

1. VinceCarter

VinceCarter Member

Well, all of you guys don't seem to understand is that Cuttino is goin to be paid more in T.O.......and good for him for that......the guys going to be paid in American Dollars for all you guys who seem to be in a misconception about players play'in in Canada......They will make as much as any other player play'in in the U.S except for the exposure and commercial deals which is'nt too great in Canada

.......Anyway being a Houston Rocket fan i still think Cuttino will ba a better fit with T.O....he will get to handle the ball a lot more since other than Vince Carter the raptors have no scorers......and don't forget the raptors are still a better team than the Rockets (WELL ATLEAST FOR NEXT SEASON)......therefore the situation will atleast allow Mobley to taste a little bit of Postseason action which the Rockets don't seem to be in line for.......anyway i think the Rockets will be a lot better with Rashad Lewis rather than Cuttino Mobley!

------------------
    $$ out $$

2. JeffB

JeffB Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I also think going to Toronto could prove to be a good move for Cat. He'll get to handle the ball and build a name as the second option in what could be a very powerful one-two punch in he and Carter. I don't blame the kid for not wanting to be anyone's sixth man. He deserves to start and in Houston that isn't going to happen. His only concern should be Carter. He needs assurances Carter won't be heading South of the border when that opportunity presents itself. I just hope Cat doesn't lock himself to that team when there are no assurances Carter is a Raptor for life.

Of course you realize the Canadian dollar cracks were just that...jokes.

------------------