1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Football] EPL / La Liga / Bundesliga 2011-12

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by REEKO_HTOWN, Aug 8, 2011.

1. W22_STREAK

W22_STREAK Member

I've been a Manchester City fan ever since the days when Yao Ming got drafted, and I can't say I've calmed down even one bit after witnessing one of the sweetest, most dramatic yet fulfilling moments in Premier League history. It is such a joy and a revelation to see one of my teams who used to languish in the middle of the premier league who no apparent title contention in sight, now transformed into the beginning of a dynasty.

****ing awesome ending to a memorable season.

2. Jontro

Jontro Member

Congrats to you City fans, although next year is Pool's year for sure :)

I can imagine you cursing out your tv and probably got a little teary eyed after the 60th minute. It's not very often that the BPL trophy be decided by the last game and into extra time, at that. Now that Mancini's men has tasted glory (more so than last year's FA), maybe they can play with a winner's mentality in the CL next season.

I wonder what the future holds for them. Is Dzeko still moving to PSG? Will Balotelli still be an immature volatile prick that will harm the team more than benefit? and Tevez's on going drama is tiresome. Despite having won 2 major trophies and have one of the best talents on the planet, I don't envy Mancini at all with all the ego's he has to deal with.

3. Jontro

Jontro Member

Oh was that Cisse? I only got a short glimpse of it, wasn't sure who it was. Was Cisse a part of the last World Cup and Euros? I can't imagine him getting minutes.

4. Jontro

Jontro Member

Yeah I know, triple post. I'm sorry.

For those who missed part of the game:

<object width="480" height="295"><param name="movie" value="http://www.footytube.com/v/MTE4MzU2"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.footytube.com/v/MTE4MzU2" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>

At the start of the second half you could hear the Chicago Bulls intro music LOL. The MJ legacy lives on (although he's a douchebag of a human being).

1 person likes this.
  5. SwoLy-D

SwoLy-D Contributing Member

^ Can't see that due to some copyright junk. Check these here out: http://www.footytube.com/video/pl-highlights-man-city-qpr-118297?ref=wv_relbox

Also, MJ sucks. Why even talk about him in this historic time for Man City :p?!?!

KUDOS, Blues fans. You all deserve this, from a Man U. fan. :cool:

6. Jontro

Jontro Member

Yeah my bad, I guess they don't allow embeding. But footytube is a great site for EPL recap vids and highlights. That video takes you through the whole emotional roller coaster of that game.

Emjay is a douche.

7. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

holy crap, i wish i had a compelling reason to find a rooting interest in EPL where I could actually care one way or the other who wins or what happens.

8. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Thanks for sharing your non-caring.

9. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Yaya Toure is the ****. Love that guy.

10. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

What a crazy game!! Congratz citizens.

11. david_rocket

david_rocket Member

I cant see the vid, but the famous Bulls intro music, is from group from England called "the Alan Parsons Project" that song is called "Sirius" was released in 1982.

Im not sure that the Manchester City knows that song was used by the Chicago Bulls.

1 person likes this.
  12. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

Keepin' it Classy!

[​IMG]

13. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

Copa del Rey final in an hour. Barca vs. Athletic should be awesome!!

14. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

We promise not to drop this cup!