1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

FIRE BICKERSTAFF!!!! NOWWW!!!!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Mr. Motiejunas, Mar 31, 2016.

1. BackdoorHarden

LOL. best idea ever

2. Rocketeer4Life

I'm glad the Rockets lost this and I hope they don't make the playoffs. This is the only way to surely get rid of JB and Brewer for next season!!!

3. Lightsnowaction

Boy, that Jazz lost feels very bad right now. JBB must for some reason must have beef with D-Mo and is in love with Corey Brewer and Jason Terry.

4. IvanLCPM

IvanLCPM Member

Perfect comment. How the hell could they fire McHale and sign someone WORSE than him. That's really hard to find.

5. PeterKingX

PeterKingX Member

That's why I hate this organization so much now!!!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

6. vator

vator Contributing Member

Just call me Matt Harvey. If JBB was on fire, I'm holding it. Bladder infections and blood clots be damned. Not a single drop!

7. smileandnod

smileandnod Member

Of all the dumb ass **** jb has tried to "fix" this team how has benching brewer NEVER happened. EVERY game he plays like ass

8. houtown

houtown Member

From My experience, "analysts" and media rarely, if ever, criticize coaches or say that someone may be doing a bad job, no matter how much of a bad job someone might be doing as a coach.

By the way, Jeff Van Gundy was an overrated coach while with the Rockets, it took a great coach like Rick Adelman to get the team out of the first round with less talent at the time.

9. jVgOwnsYou

jVgOwnsYou Contributing Member

When JVG was head coach we didn't have artest, lowry, scola. Luther Head was the third option at times. Adelman had a way better roster.

10. Borneoman

Borneoman Member

He's a talented young coach. It's his 1st season as the head coach, he needs time. Be patient, he will make this team a contender in 5 years. Give this man his money Morey.

11. houtown

houtown Member

That was probably the latter part of his coaching tenure if I Am not mistaken, either way there was a time he had McGrady and Yao Ming at the time. Even with those two on the court, I felt the team underachieved and Jeff Van Gundy did not do the best of coaching jobs at the time.

12. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

JBB could make the Warriors a lottery team.

13. BackdoorHarden

JB would do the Mark Jackson.

Iso Curry and Thompson. Sit Green on the bench.

14. jVgOwnsYou

jVgOwnsYou Contributing Member

They should have won the Jazz series, but we had huge deficiencies at the 4, PG and we had zero bench. I think at best those teams were second round fodder.

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Budenholzer was the coach we missed

at least his team moved the ball around

16. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

Keep him to the end of the season he might help us get down as low a possible . Hiring someone off the street would likely give us a better chance at making the playoffs.

17. houtown

houtown Member

Either way, that era underachieved until Adelman became coach in My opinion, you may disagree, but I was still not as pleased about having Jeff Van Gundy as the coach for the team as I was for Rick Adelman.

18. brownxmas

brownxmas Member

As much as I hated the "don't play smarter, play harder (wtf?) coaching style of McHail - JB's coaching style is even more head scratching wtf x 10. Bench DMo? Play 'Lay a Brick Brewer' extended minutes. Have Harden play 1 on 5 nearly the entire 4th qtr. WTF x 100.

19. PhiSlammaJamma

It was inconceivable to me for Brewer to be in the game in those crucial moments. You knew the ball would end up in his hands because who on Dallas wouldn't want it to be there. And to allow Barea to go off, that's just unacceptable. I like JB, he is young, but he should be better than this.

20. KlutchQT

KlutchQT Contributing Member

If he is still here in October, I will fight everybody on this board. Individually.