1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Tags:
  1. SooneRockStro

SooneRockStro Member

After months and months of being unable to post I'm finally able again. I lost my password many moons ago when my computer lost the cookie for this site and of course my email was broke forever until now. I've been wanting to post and now I can. By the way Clutch, I love the new site design. This site has come a long way.

------------------
    Najera is playboy all-american!!!

2. Joe Joe

Joe Joe Go Stros!
    Supporting Member

I was wondering why you hadn't suggested the rockets draft Najera.

Nice to see you back.

3. SooneRockStro

SooneRockStro Member

You read my mind Joe Joe. Just posted that subject above.