1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Feigen] Eric Gordon opting for more drives ("My real game")

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by heypartner, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Mathloom

Mathloom Shameless Optimist
    Supporting Member

Sorry but neither you or I know that. All we know is that they didn't offer Gordon, we don't know that they didn't think about it. What we do know is Gordon is worth significantly more than Kanter so it would have got the deal done. We are privy to a portion of conversations. A hot topic like considering trading Gordon after the year he had and his relationship with our franchise player would absolutely be more concealed.

2. amaru

amaru Member

We know that we pretty much had a deal in place for Anderson and filler before the GM switch. NY was simply doing a final sweep for better options. Look I know it’s easier to believe that Gordon was initially involved because he’s doing well now but that doesn’t appear to be the case. Had Anderson been on a shorter contract or making less, we’d have Gordon AND Melo instead of just Gordon

3. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Gordon is BALLING.

J Sizzle likes this.
  4. Realjad

Realjad Contributing Member

His shot ain't tho.

I wonder if all the extra strain from the drives is fatiguing his legs and effecting his shot.

5. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Gordon has had a great start to the season. Love what I am seeing from him on attacking the rim and his passing. The key will to keep his minutes in check. When Gordon gets gassed or over-extended, he really drops off. And this will be more of a concern as the year goes on.