1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Feigen] Answers elusive as search continues for Rockets

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Deuce, Dec 8, 2018.

1. Vivi

Vivi Member

Saturday is the 15th btw, nothing new of course, but still...

2. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

We knew there "could" be action on the 15th because of that opening up more players to be moved. But the fact that @ch44 comes in out of nowhere to signal there "could" be some action is very encouraging to me. I can't remember the last time they posted. Must have been a month ago.

D-rock likes this.
  3. Vivi

Vivi Member

I think he posted about Ariza being willing to come here in a buyout scenario last time, a couple of weeks ago i think...regardless yeah, i remember Morey being confident about a Melo trade or something on the Haberstroh podcast few days ago, that might be just one of the moves we're going to make, i guess no one aside for Harden, Capela and Paul is safe as today.

#83 Vivi, Dec 11, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
    D-rock and Deuce like this.
  4. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Is it the Crazy Saturday that's supposed to keep us all from going crazy? I sure hope so. The team has become damn near unbearable to watch, finding new and inventive ways to lose. Not to win, to lose. We don't need Einstein for that, or a 25 year old Larry Bird, for that matter (although I'd take him if the ghost of Einstein managed to bring him here through some scientific magic, and cry with joy - real tears! Present day Bird might have a mental breakdown, though). Just some good players filling some big holes who know how to win. Not asking too much, is it, Daryl? Help! Find some!

5. Deuce

Deuce Context & Nuance

Capela is important to the team. But he surely isn't safe from being moved IMO.

6. Vivi

Vivi Member

Agreed, just saying for 15th December ;)

7. ROXonROXonROX

ROXonROXonROX Member

Fit to shine his shoes, wow, clever. Actually it’s the other way around.

8. ROXonROXonROX

ROXonROXonROX Member

How is stating facts being an *******? You must be a millennial with how sensative you’re being right now. I made a statement about some guy you’ll bend over for and now I’m an ******* bc I’m not part of your PC culture. GTFO, I say it like it is and that’s that.
    If it makes you feel better I actually like the guy BUT when you use every excuse in the book to justify why this team was so trash it kind a gets old. I understand you’re a homer and don’t like others maybe bashing your team but you have to accept the good with the bad.
    All I said was that this team was trash and that they would be trash at the start of the season.
    I made that statement going into the offseason where Tilman would be in charge of all basketball moves for the first time.
    (Remember last year Les made all the basketball decisions).
    I also said that Tilman would be the Rockets demise and he got upset. I don’t have time for people who get upset and argue over something I’ve personally experienced myself.
    Again I’ve worked for TF and the dude is a great business developer but horrible owner.

9. ROXTXIA

ROXTXIA Contributing Member

Right.

Cod posted Sunday night, ch44 chimes in.....It gives the impression that there'll be wheeling and dealing, as we suspected. I just hope Morey can make something decent happen. I can barely watch the games; it's like drinking a six pack of Coca Cola before going to bed.

hakeem94 likes this.
  10. Corrosion

Corrosion Member

Dude , did you read my post ? I agreed with Tilman probably being a bad owner.

What I didn't agree with was the way you said what you did as you came off like an asshat with an IQ of on par with a goldfish.

Deckard likes this.
  11. DaBeard

DaBeard Member

So much for a crazy Saturday smh

12. BigBum

BigBum Member

Bum KCP is still coming to Houston. Lakers are not going to take JR or Knight.

It is interesting to see who is 4th team.