1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[FEDERALIST] Feminist-Celebrated Imam’s Son Ran Terrorist Camp For School Shooters

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by KingCheetah, Aug 15, 2018.

1. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Feminist-Celebrated Imam’s Son Ran Terrorist Camp For School Shooters

Islamic Extremist Influences Liberal Poster Children

Wahhaj is also a mentor to Linda Sarsour, an American-born activist of Palestinian heritage who is on the board of the anti-Trump Women’s March. Also a Brooklyn native, she is known for her staunch support of the boycott, divestment, and sanctions movement, and her outspoken desire for Sharia law in the United States.

Sarsour introduced Wahhaj at the Islamic Society of North America conference as, “My favorite person in this room, that’s mutual, is Imam Siraj Wahhaj, who has been a mentor, and motivator and encourager of mine, someone who has taught me to speak truth to power and not worry about the consequences.”

Sarsour once touted Saddam Hussein as a “hero” to Palestinians. She and the Women’s March praised Assata Shakur, who was convicted of murdering a police officer in 1977, as a hero. Her blatant anti-Semitic values are hidden in plain sight behind the smoke screen of intersectional feminism. She once said “Nothing is creepier than Zionism,” and her Twitter account profile describes her as “Islamophobia’s Worst Nightmare.” This is her primary raison d’être.

http://thefederalist.com/2018/08/15...imams-son-ran-terrorist-camp-school-shooters/

Invisible Fan likes this.
  2. FranchiseBlade

FranchiseBlade Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It is too bad that every single liberal and feminist feels exactly this same way and endorses terrorism. All of them do 100%.

B-Bob likes this.
  3. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

This why I open carry when I see scary looking butch fems.

Florida's got it RIGHT.

See sumthin, shoot sumthin.

KingCheetah likes this.
  4. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

1. I don't care about this lady one way or the other.
    2. Guilt by association?

5. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

Seems like a hybrid version of the "seven degrees from Kevin Bacon" game going on in that story.

Imagine the fun Mueller might have with the dotard's connections.