1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Federal Government gets stuck-- 63 million doses of MAGA drug?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

2. Reeko

Reeko Member

he had to have some sort of stake...no other reason for this buffoon to be hyping up this drug so much despite evidence showing its lack of efficacy

3. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

I’d like to call in the internet doctors @dachuda86 , @robbie380 , @generalthade_03 that do google searches etc to come to assertions. There’s a reason that physicians with thousands of hrs of experience and 10 years education past college didn’t flaunt this crap. Laura Ingram, trumps economist that trashed fauci should go suck a dick.

I’m a conservative, I just don’t undersrane when the rest of the General base became so stupid

4. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

You a conservative? What planet am I on?
    I’m just a lowly retired DPM dude. I did go to medical school and did not get my license on the internet. Lol

cml750 likes this.
  5. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

DPMs don’t goto medical school, they goto podiatry school. You goto medical school to become a physician, come on man don’t mislead people. Definitely a conservative and can’t stand trump. I would think most conservatives wouldn’t. Regardless I want to keep it civil, Hope retirement is going well

jiggyfly likes this.
  6. ElPigto

ElPigto Member
    Supporting Member

It appears the world in general has gotten more stupid. I don't understand how people threw common sense out the window and for what, to claim loyalty to some party ideology. People don't know how to be their own person and rely on others to think for them. It's no wonder they worship the ground political leaders walk on.

#6 ElPigto, Jun 18, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
    TheRealist137 and RayRay10 like this.
  7. vlaurelio

vlaurelio Contributing Member

Trumpism is the most dangerous CULT

TheRealist137 and RayRay10 like this.
  8. Buck Turgidson

9. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Speaking of drs

Blatz, CometsWin and RayRay10 like this.
  10. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

I did both dude, went to medical school first then podiatry and then O&P. Foot and ankle just fascinated me for some reason, When we had Yao Ming, I knew the Rockets’ medical staff did him wrong and Keith Jones was a piece of doo doo for a trainer. It’s a running joke in our specialized field about Jones and the Rockets’ medical staff. Thanks for asking about my retirement. I’m also a musician and thanks to my awesome spouse, I was about able to retire early to pursuit my dreams in music. I do not miss the medical field, Obamacare drove quite a few of us out of the field. I had to do an enormous amounts of paperwork and turned needed patients away because they were on that crappy plan. The only thing that I missed were the privilege for me to serve and help my patients. When you built a lifelong relationship with a child you fitted for a brace and watched her grew up to be a productive citizen. When you fitted a wounded warrior for a prosthetic and shared your military experiences, and made lifelong friends. Those are the things that I missed, the rest is just pure bureaucratic nightmares that we need real reform on.

#10 generalthade_03, Jun 18, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
    Os Trigonum likes this.
  11. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

What was the Obamacare plan?

12. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

So you had to turn away people with insurance that could not have otherwise seen a doctor without insurance? Thanks, Obama.

AleksandarN, Blatz and RayRay10 like this.
  13. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

Does someone in the field not understand insurance and the god awful amount of paperwork and admin overhead? I wont call it BS but it's very close. Apparently that nutty level of paperwork and overhead only started with Obamacare!

14. JuanValdez

JuanValdez Contributing Member

Seems inevitable that we will eventually learn Trump had some pretty significant improper interest.

RayRay10 likes this.
  15. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I just don't get what an Obamacare plan is? How do you sign up for that plan? Is it an insurance company? Is he referring to Medicaid and Medicare?

Jayzers_100 likes this.
  16. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Someone got hella rich from this....

Blatz and RayRay10 like this.
  17. LosPollosHermanos

Supporting Member

That’s pretty cool that interested you. So you got an MD and completed a residency? That’s what you have to do to be a practicing physician and really know what the implications of using this drug and treating covid is about. I think your journey is pretty cool, and yea Obamacare really fucced us all, but my prior point stands. If you’re a DPM, like a DPT (physical therapist) can’t really comment on it even if you completed Medidal (MD) school. I take it back if you did and completed a medical residenxy.

generalthade_03 likes this.
  18. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

If the people aren't pissed to the point where Congress reforms Swamp a Lago in 5 years, then we pretty much deserve these shitstain years and the future spawns

jiggyfly and RayRay10 like this.
  19. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Lots of snake oil left over.

RayRay10 likes this.
  20. CCorn

CCorn Member

They can still sell it on the black market to his sheep. My parents would buy it.

RayRay10 likes this.