1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Favorite mixer when nothing is left

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by heypartner, Oct 25, 2000.

Tags:
  1. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

OK, the party is rockin, plenty of ice and liquor, but the beer and Tonic, OJ and soft drinks just dried up...and the rowdies are doing their weekly beer collection...but you know how that goes...time is critical.

The hot girl on the couch is warming up to you and asks you to get her a drink...what do you do?

--------------------
    OK, I'll take the first one. Give her Scotch on the rocks and tell her it is awesome 25yr scotch you found hidden in the cabinet. Just sip it babe.

2. mc mark

mc mark Contributing Member

Invite her back to my place. Where there is plenty of beer, fine tunes, finer bud and very private. [​IMG]

------------------
    'Deeds, not words, shall speak me.'

3. AhPook

AhPook Member

What kind of thread is this? The Mack Daddy thread?

Grasshopper - equal parts vodka, creme de menthe and creme de cacao over ice.

------------------
    Brought to you by the letter M.

4. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

As a former bartender, I recognize the importance of giving a lady a buzz.

Most of them would rather swallow......well....just about anything....rather than scotch.

I'd go down into my freezer and get my trusty box of 100 assorted freezer pops--you know the ones---you cut the plastic and then squeeze out the popsicle. I'd then squeeze all of one color into a blender, add vodka and blend. I'd then pour that into a pitcher and put it into the freezer while a whipped up a batch of the next color. When I had two colors blended, I'd take both pitchers and slowly pour each down opposite sides of a tall glass. The result is a frozen drink tastes fruity and looks cool. Chicks dig that.

I'd drink the scotch myself.

------------------
    stop posting my damn signature

5. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

Cool drink Pole....you'd be the hit.

but alas, I've had my best times with those girls that say, "I love scotch; daddy used to have me make his for him. Now all I need is a cigar." Now that is a scooore.

6. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Damn Pole, that's awesome. I'm just not patient enough for that!

------------------
    When you make an assumption, you make an ass out of yourself and umption.

visit www.swirve.com

7. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

heypartner: Sounds like that girl got more for daddy than a Scotch.

------------------
    Save Our Rockets and Comets
    SaveOurRockets.com

8. The Voice of Reason

haypartner

the way i see it is that you are at a collage party, and pretty much everything has been drunk, but you are not drunk. the cola is gone,so are the juices. even that old ass half drunk snapple was used. the best thing you can do here is improvise. of cource you can do Vodka shots, but you probably wont get muck play with that cheap ass jug you know we all used to buy. so i suggest tearing open a bunch of sugar packets that you stole from the Caff, put it in a bow, slice a bunch of lemons, put the lemons in sugar, and do the often forgotten lomon drop shot.

also another last ditch pleaser is "the screaming Lemur"(i have no idea why my friends named it that) which is cheap grape soda(99c per 3 litres) and vodka. it tastes pretty good and chicks love the name. also you can tell some elaborite lie about how you were im Madagascar with your budies drinking and.....

i dunno, but that is a great last chance combo.
    I personally am a Long Island Iced Tea man. so when i run out of one of the mixers everyone is already wasted anyways.

later

------------------

9. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

Tequilla Slammers baby.

serious we have run into this problem before, we have improvised by using custard as a mixer and flavoured milk (one of the guys living their worked at a milk factory so we always had a good supply).

Try scotch and custard it goes off......

Other wise fruit in blender and add the liquor would work, or just tough it out and drink shots.

------------------
    www.NOPostCount.com

[This message has been edited by SmeggySmeg (edited October 25, 2000).]

10. SmeggySmeg

SmeggySmeg Contributing Member

Go to the cupboard get the jelly out, make it up, mix with Vodka and place in ice trays and then in the freezer, and there you go Jelly Vodka

[This message has been edited by SmeggySmeg (edited October 25, 2000).]