1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Favorite fast food dish?

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by R0ckets03, Oct 23, 2000.

1. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Hey whats your favorite fast food dish, and one that u hate the most.

I would have to go with the Stuffed Jalepenos from Jack in the Box, and the chicken sandwich from Burger King. The nacho cheese gordita from taco bell kicks ass as well.

I am now starting to hate the Big Mac at McDonalds. Everytime I get it, the bread is so freakin stale. That thing breaks rite off and I have one big pile of mess.

------------------
    Fun Police Says:

1. Stupid threads & Stupid BBS names are not FUN!
    2. Spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence structure are not FUN!
    3. Conduct yourself in a FUN way!

The Fun Police are Watching.
    Vote for the Rockets & Have FUN!

2. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

The stuffed jalapenos are good, but I love the Bacon and Cheddar wedges from Jack in the Box, loaded with sour cream. Mmmmm, I can feel the arteries hardening just thinking about it.

As far as food I hate, I can't stand anything from Burger King. Don't know why, I just will not eat there.

------------------
    Save our children from the TAAS test:
    TAAS test report card
    TAAS test fact sheet

3. DrNuegebauer

DrNuegebauer Member

I like the Beef Mee Goreng from Noodle King!

------------------

4. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

French fries from Sonic, Whataburger or Wendy's. Dipped cone from Dairy Queen.

------------------
    Save Our Rockets and Comets
    SaveOurRockets.com

5. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

Does Quizno's count-
    cause then im definitely going with that--probably the turkey bacon guacamole

Sonic does have the best fries, though, in my opinion, and the best assortment of drinks.

I hate pretty much anything from McDonalds and would take pretty much anything over it.

Also, some other frequently overlooked but delicious fast foods are james coney island if you want a hot dog and chick-fil-e (the both have good lemonades)

------------------
    Remember.... You are not really drunk until you must hold on to the grass to keep from falling off the earth.

6. The Cat

The Cat Contributing Member

James Coney Island cheese coneys. Nothing better. I can't stand any burgers at Dairy Queen- I don't know if I'm the only one but it seems like to me every time I get a burger the meat is burned on the outside.

------------------
    President of the Jason Collier police!

Looking for next year's Dan Langhi? Draftsource.net
    ClutchTown.com

7. Rockets R' Us

Rockets R' Us Contributing Member

I like the curly fries at Jack In The Box, and I like the beef deli sub thing at Antone's. I also like the chicken sandwich at Burger King and I like the McFlurry at Mickey D's.

------------------
    Francis out top, 9 seconds on the clock, he gives a no look pass to Cuttino Mobley, 4 seconds left, Mobley passes to an open Langhi in the corner with 1 second left! Langhi at the buzzer.......YES!!! How Sweet It Is!!

8. DREAMer

DREAMer Member

Jeff,

While you and I are out on the road campaigning for my presidential candidacy at least I know we'll agree on one thing, fast food. Plus, you can have all my veggies. [​IMG]

My favorite is a Texas Double Cheeseburger, Biggie Fries, and a Biggie Dr. Pepper from Wendy's. It's mainly my favorite because if you have $3.25 in your pocket you cannot get a better meal. They have the best $.99 hamburgers in the industry IMO. Makes me hungry just thinking about it.

A very close second favorite is Taco Bell. My normal order is two crispy tacos, two soft tacos, a bean burritos with extra onions (because they never put them on there), and a nacho supreme with a Dr. Pepper or my famous Strawberry Mountain Dew combination drink. My only problem with the Bell is that I have to use at least two mild sauces per item, and when I order and they say, "Would you like mild or hot sauce." and I reply, "14 mild sauces please" I get into more arguments over that (and more free food [​IMG] ).

One of the best hamburgers that is least known is the double cheeseburger at Sonic. That has to be the single best hamburger I've ever eaten in my life. I told a friend of mine who loves hamburgers about it, and he finally tried one like a year later, and afterwards I see him and the first thing he tells me about is how much he loved that double cheeseburger. My only problem is that Sonic is a little pricey for what I can get elsewhere. They do have good fries though, not the best but I'd rank them 3rd best, mainly because they usually end up overcooking them just slightly (and I like my fries crispy).

Best fries: Wendy's
    2nd best fries: McDonald's

I hate Burger King.

------------------
    I have a dream.........his name's Hakeem.
    DREAMer's Rocket Page

9. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Damn i forgot about chickfile. JayZ u are rite-chickfile has the best lemonade in the world.

I hate Wendys also. their burgers are cold, not that good and square.

------------------
    Fun Police Says:

1. Stupid threads & Stupid BBS names are not FUN!
    2. Spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence structure are not FUN!
    3. Conduct yourself in a FUN way!

The Fun Police are Watching.
    Vote for the Rockets & Have FUN!

10. Rockets R' Us

Rockets R' Us Contributing Member

Hey 03, it's Chick-Fil-A. Not Chickfile.

------------------
    Francis out top, 9 seconds on the clock, he gives a no look pass to Cuttino Mobley, 4 seconds left, Mobley passes to an open Langhi in the corner with 1 second left! Langhi at the buzzer.......YES!!! How Sweet It Is!!

11. rock

rock Member

I like Wendy's Big Bacon Classic or Double w/ Cheese. McDonald's has the best fries. Whataburger has the best milk shake.

Man, I'm just thinking about all those calories. Oh well.

Subway has some great sandwiches. I've never tried Quizno's.

Taco Bell food makes me sick.

I like Long John Silver's fish...

I guess that pretty much sums it up.

------------------

12. RocketMan Tex

RocketMan Tex Contributing Member

I envy all of you. I can't eat fast food anymore. It just sits in my stomach like a bowling ball and doesn't move.

"Pass the salad and the ex-lax" sez RMT with a whimper [​IMG]

------------------
    I am the b*stard son of LHutz.

Huh?

Right!

13. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

Damn--I'm going out with Jeff and DREAMer--Jeff, you can't have ALL my veggies, but you can have some.

I can't eat as much as DREAMer at Taco Bell, but damn, I can sure try. I also have to have two (or more) sauces (hot, though) on each item. My favorite is still the enchirito and the tostado, but I love the burritos and tacos too. Damn, I miss the taco light--there wasn't anything "light" about it, but it sure was good.

The DQ dipped cone might just be the perfect dessert.

I also like the original at Antoines. I like sonic every once in a while, but for the most part, I don't like to eat burgers anywhere other than my own house--cooked on the grill, thank you very much. Chick-Fil-a is great, but I never get it, and as boring as it seems, I'm a sucker for Subway.

When I make my way up into Houston, I really like to go to Chachos on Westheimer. It's fast, and they have killer margaritas.

------------------
    stop posting my damn signature

14. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

DREAMer & Pole: What veggies? I thought this was fast food! [​IMG]

Actually, when I still ate meat, a Wendy's double with cheese, no onions, lettuce or tomato was my meal of choice on many a night.

Add a Frosty for dessert and I was in business.

------------------
    SaveOurRockets.com

15. PhiSlammaJamma

I've never even heard of Sonic or Jack in the Box. They can't be that good if they are not in DC! I love Slurpees from 7-11. I don't know if that counts, but I love them.

------------------
    humble, but hungry.

16. SamCassell

SamCassell Contributing Member

You don't have Jack in the Box in DC? Too bad - those commercials are some of the best ever.

------------------

17. Hobbs

Hobbs Member

Don't worry about not having Jack in the Box, all they do is serve horse meat and E Coli anyway.

------------------

18. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

Mmmmmmmmmmmm...

Slurpees

------------------
    SaveOurRockets.com

19. Pole

Pole Houston Rockets--Tilman Fertitta's latest mess.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm............

Slurpees and vodka

------------------
    stop posting my damn signature

20. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

The Western Burger from Carl's Jr. Supersonic Cheesburger (No. 1) with Jalepenos from Sonic.

I hate...actually there's not much fast food I hate.

------------------
    When you make an assumption, you make an ass out of yourself and umption.

visit www.swirve.com