1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fat boxer Butterbean vs. UFC FIGHTER

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by J DIDDY, Dec 18, 2003.

1. J DIDDY

J DIDDY Member

hEY ANYBODY gonna watch that fight on Pride with 155lb UFC fighter Genki Sudo vs. 300lb Butterbean. Genki Sudo is a legit martial arts fighter, while Butterbean is pretty much a fat freak show. it's not a boxing match, but UFC rules. I think Sudo can beat him if he gets in a good choke, but Butterbean has really good punching power.

2. ChenZhen

ChenZhen Contributing Member

Cool, didn't know that. When is this going to happen? I don't think Butterbean have a chance if Sudo fight smart. The PRIDE fighters will come over from Japan to fight soon in the cage also, hopefully those fights will be on the same lineup..

3. nyquil82

nyquil82 Contributing Member

genki will kick his ass no problem. just because the other guy is bigger doesnt mean he can't feel the pain of a fist in the face any less. anyone who does martial arts can attest that size is not as important as speed and reflexes, genki will probably rush him, trip him and just go wolverine on the guy's vitals. no contest.

4. PieEatinFattie

PieEatinFattie Contributing Member

Butterbeans only chance is to grab hold and not let go. If he can turn it into a grappling match he might, and I mean might have a chance.

5. KeepKenny

KeepKenny Contributing Member

Grappling is where most of those martial arts guys excel in these kinds of fights. If it turns into a grappling match, Butter will get put in a quick submission hold.

6. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Just get Butterhog in the dreaded "tittie-twister" hold, and he'll submit. Lord knows he's got enough to grab onto...

7. PieEatinFattie

PieEatinFattie Contributing Member

I realize this. That's why I put the emphasis on might. If Genki just keeps out of his reach Butter is never gonna catch him. Genki could just pick him apart. At least in a grappling match Butter might be able to break the hold and get a few shots in.

8. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

You people are underestimating Butterbean. He beat the heck out of Johnny Knoxville on a Jackass episode.

9. DonnyMost

DonnyMost not wrong
    Supporting Member

Butterbean just needs to keep his wits about him.

Don't let the fiesty sucker out of his sight.. always keep his shoulders squared.. then whenever the opportunity presents itself.. tackle him and just squeeze him until he suffocates, either from the force or from the stench.

10. J DIDDY

J DIDDY Member

december 31. i am not sure if it is gonna be Pride or K-1,

11. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Jujitsu is the ****su.

12. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Whoops thought I could get away with that the Sumo game Sh!tsu... ;)

13. ChenZhen

ChenZhen Contributing Member

I want to see another toe hold! :D

Just so funny when somebody huge like Tank Abbot got submitted by a frickn toe hold! You can't hang with these guys nowadays if you don't fight smart like Tank.

14. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

Anybody remember the WWF's "Brawl for it All" legit-fight contest a few years back? It was set up to be a legitimate Toughman-style tournament featuring mid-card wrestlers with the idea being that new hire Steve "Dr. Death" Williams, a renowned tough guy, would crush everybody and instantly become a credible wrestler. There were about a million things wrong with the idea, including the tacit acknowledgement that the "wrestling" matches were bull****, but long story short these guys didn't have any training in actualy fighting and beat the crap out of each other. Williams was eliminated early on, defeating the whole purpose of the stupid thing, but the still dragged in on until a nobody named Bart Gunn ended up winning. His "prize" was getting to fight Butterbean at a PPV event.

Butterbean ended up just killing Gunn in under a minute. I don't think Gunn ever set foot in a wrestling ring again, and mercifully the "Brawl for it All" was never mentioned again.

15. BigM

BigM Contributing Member

butterbean isn't just a fatguy, he has some skills. either way an expert in grappling and someone quick enough should have their way with him.

16. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

That is the one and only episode I wish I could have seen. It would have been so worth it to see Knoxville get his ass beat.

One of the worst knockouts I've ever seen was a Butterbean fight. He labeled this dude so hard you could see the guys eye's roll back in his head before his body hit the mat. When he did hit the mat, he bounced and his head came to rest with his eyes open and they were pointing different directions until the guy came too. Butterbean may not be the most athletic guy around, but he can knock guys out.