1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Fantasy basketball help

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by HouStu_Rocket, Oct 27, 2015.

1. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

Would anyone mind explaining how the scoring system for players in a given week is determined? Say, for instance, Harden plays 5 games in a week while Curry only plays 2 or 3 in that same week. Does james harden get an obvious advantage over Curry that week or does it average out the stats?

2. YOLO

YOLO Member

it doesn't average out the stats. it adds up every stat you started for the week on your team and totals it up. there's nothing you can do about the schedule. you just have to decide who to start or not

3. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

like what YOLO said - it should even out through the course of the season though come late in the season when its playoff time having guys on a team that may play like 4 times in a week will definitely be better than a team with like 3 games. I know guys who draft with really that in mind trying to get players that have heavy game schedules late in the season. Personally I never did that myself but it is something to keep in mind.

4. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

5. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

My H2H team:

6th overall pick

PG: Kyrie Irving (IR)
    SG: Jimmy Butler
    SF: Rudy Gay
    PF: LeBron James
    C: DeAndre Jordan
    G: Mike Conley
    F: Kenneth Fried
    Utility: Nikola Mirotic
    Utility: Marcin Gortat
    Utility: Jrue Holiday
    Utility: Tyson Chandler
    Utility: Mason Plummer

Bench
    Jabari Parker
    Dennis Schroder
    Myles Turner
    Jusuf Nurkic
    Donatas Motiejunas

Once everyone gets healthy I feel like I should be near the top in this league. Just wrapped up the draft tonight.