1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

False advertisement on the "ledge dining" for a game

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Houstonrocketss, Nov 16, 2004.

1. Houstonrocketss

Ledge Dining at the red white is basically false advertisement and here is why, today I notice on the website you can call and make reservations for a "game" to eat there.

Upon calling they tell me the ledge dining is now "full" season ticket pricing for the year, meaning you have to buy the seat for the year to eat there for this "ledge dining".
    2 seats for the year comes out to 7500 bucks.
    I was then told they are sold out for the season BUT their website clearly states otherwise.

Funny how every game I have attended this year the ledge dining seats were not "full" and alot of seats were empty.

Just another Les alexander greed move.