1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Facebook takes down Trump ads 'for violating our policy against organized hate'

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by AleksandarN, Jun 18, 2020.

1. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Tell me again he is not race baiting. Dog whistle to his most hardcore white nationalist base. Defenders of trump what do you have to say?

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/18/tech/facebook-trump-ads-triangle-takedown/index.html

DVauthrin, Reeko and RayRay10 like this.
  2. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

3. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

joshuaao, DVauthrin, Reeko and 2 others like this.
  4. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

5. Rashmon

Rashmon Contributing Member

[​IMG]
    We know what he meant...and we know who it was intended for...

6. conquistador#11

It has SS Miller written all over it.
    Tough week for them. Hope they don't scheme up something cruel to make themselves feel better for the Ls

The trolls are ridicuolous,
    Relax it's just an arrow upside down. Elevators have them. You mean to tell me you hate elevators?
    Relax it's just an ok sign that you have to contort your hand to a 46 degree angle, completely normal.
    Relax it's just a religious symbol even Buddhists used them

#6 conquistador#11, Jun 18, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
  7. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

mdrowe00 and RayRay10 like this.
  8. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Watch the video. Tell me those adds weren't meant for his white nationalists followers.

9. TheresTheDagger

[​IMG]

generalthade_03 likes this.
  10. Buck Turgidson

Got a wife in Chino, and one in Cherokee...first one say she got my child but it don't look like me...

Said I'm runnin' but I take my time, friend of the devil is a friend of mine

If I get home before daylight, I just might get some sleep...tonight....

#10 Buck Turgidson, Jun 18, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2020
    RayRay10 and AleksandarN like this.
  11. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

12. Buck Turgidson

Yeah...sorry man, but I'm fairly certain that nobody gives a **** what you think.

Rashmon, Reeko, RayRay10 and 6 others like this.
  13. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

14. adoo

adoo Member

Bravo to FB, better late than never.

got in FB when it was trading ~~28. in 2017, when i learned of its complicity in helping Cambridge Analytica to influence election outcomes thru out the world----
    including the USA---i sold my FB stocks. haven't look back since.

w this recent development, i may consider playing FB again.

15. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

lol. that's an awful lot of Nazi companies out there. better start divesting

triangle.jpeg

16. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

HO HO HO

Facebook just unintentionally made liberals admit that Antifa is a fascist organization, using Nazi symbolism! This was Antifa's imagery, not the Trump Campaign's. It's unreal how this needs to be explained to some of you... seriously. Antifa by the way, is incredibly fascist in their quest to physically harm and cancel those with whom they disagree.

When any emotions creep into the picture, the American liberal's ability to reason just completely evaporates.

GOOD DAY

17. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

I cant stand people who try to stir sh*it then play sheepish. It is the most p***y thing trump does.

He was talking about firing fauci then when they called him out in front of 5 foot little fauci and trump got all sheepish like the p***y he is.
    He says looting and shooting then tried to get all sheepish when called out for racist.

He said that china did the virus to screw up the economy but then slips in that it was incompetence / mistake. Sheepish move.

Running nazi imagery is yet ANOTHER not so veiled one.....to allow this type of ad then retract and try to play sheepish that its all a big coincidence? And an emoji.. Its so childish too since its not funny. People here playing along all sheepish.

Anyone can wear a swastika shirt then try to say it is from india or a white power shirt and try to say its an electric company. Cmon!

They think they are so smart and really its sick and obvious. No shame.

This is all the time.

The real question is for those white voting independents and whether they are ok with it? They will decide and due to all of trumps other parts as welll ..I suspect they will go with biden. Or we get to see if trumps bet plays out and how racist we all really are. Trump is putting it out there and telling us all...not sheepish in that.

This call for violence is dangerous from a president. The sheepish aww shucks part is sick and im afraid it will only get more desperate as we inch closer to november. Trump has ruined the republican party.

Its going to go 2 ways for repugs - trump becomes dictator and the republican senators and yes men all line up to kiss the ring and remind him how they have always loved him OR
    the more likely that once trump loses and the sphere of influence shifts you will see wholesale renouncement republican after republican denounce and try to distance. Very christian to repent and ask for forgiveness. "You cant pick on trump he was ill and mentally deranged those last few years!! This is handicap shaming! He was ill!!" same way reagan is off limits.

Romney was slick and slight bold to do it now and assert his spot but in a dictator possibility he will be one of the first executed in a purge. I respect romney for that even though romney intentions around 1% protections ...he at least has principles and morals and even with magic underwear likely not nearly as nefarious ( you would think)

Reeko, AleksandarN, RayRay10 and 2 others like this.
  18. conquistador#11

When this mythical antifuh symbol was reversed image searched on google, it showed that the Antifuhs had never used the "emoji" in any of their logos.
    it's an awful second grade attempt at photoshop that was probably made by some oan intern. But you know that.

[​IMG]

RayRay10 likes this.
  19. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Sometimes he doesn't even dog whistles. He literally just says stuff like "Mexico isn't sending their best. They are sending rapists and murderers, SOME I ASSUME are good people" (implying that he things a majority of people with Mexican heritage in the United States are rapists and murderers. No dog whistling there. He just says it to your face. Hence why I think most Trump supporters have relatively more racist tendencies.

Blatz likes this.
  20. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I thought you claimed you had a PhD

RayRay10 likes this.