1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Exchange First for Second Round pick to save 7 million dollars

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BigBum, Feb 5, 2020.

?

Morey offer too much for saving. 7 million dollars?

1. Yes

24 vote(s)
    70.6%
  2. No

10 vote(s)
    29.4%
  1. Rock Block

Rock Block Sorta here sometimes
    Supporting Member

Liked for passion :rolleyes:

2. Wulaw Horn

Wulaw Horn Member

I don’t understand what you are saying here about never being personal and it’s a business. Is it a business to ****face Fertita? Sure, but I won’t seeing a dime. I’m stacking the dimes to pay for his business. It’s nothing but personal for me as it should be for every fan.
    I’m going to watch Harden do his thing, and the Rockets mess around with the frontiers of basketball and enjoy that, and when that stops being interesting I’m going to completely and totally ignore them because it’s not MY business, and when it ceases to be entertaining to me I will stop engaging in the process.
    I watched the Astros bottom out and was onboard the entire time. It was interesting to me. I’ve watched many crappy longhorn teams for the same reason. I’m not a Ricky Bobby if you are not first you are last kind of guy but there needs to be something interesting to bring me back to spending my time and money on his product, and I’d be really surprised if he has anything to offer me that will make me give a ****.
    That’s my take and opinion it doesn’t have to be anyone else’s.