1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[Excessive Amounts of Video]Pre-Stretch Run Stress Relief

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Htown57, Apr 2, 2008.

1. Htown57

Htown57 Member

I know we're all worried about the playoffs (and rightfully so), so I think a little rockets-related stress relief is in order, compliments of our good friend youtube.

The Hakeem prank for april fools was pretty good. I'd like to see his full arsenal on display again, or at least watch him dominate a supposed MVP

As for our current team, we're lucky to have guys like t-mac

It also doesn't hurt to have the two-headed power forward monster of Rambo Scola and Carl Landry/Mandry/Landshark.

No matter what happens now, they can't take the streak away from us. Or Dikembe Mutombo Mpolondo Mukamba Jean Jacque Wamutombo.

F#ck the Mavs, F#ck the Jazz, F#ck V-span, bring back calvin, get well Yao.

Lets finish the season hard, and bust these chumps in the playoffs. Go get em, boys.

Im out.

2. bladeage

bladeage Contributing Member

3. PigMiller

PigMiller Member

best thread ever and nobody wants to mention anything about it.

well done man.

4. Hayesfan

Hayesfan Contributing Member

Thanks for posting those!

Nothing is ever as bad as it seems after a loss like the one last night.

Go Rockets!

5. Htown57

Htown57 Member

Thanks. I figure i might as well share the joy of my youtubing with everyone. It's a nice respite from a lot of the day-to-day nonsense that goes on around here

6. stipendlax

stipendlax Member

You know, watching these videos, especially the T-Mac ones, make me realize one thing:

You can't deny this man's will to win. After all the scrutiny, blame, defeats, injuries and pain, it's a shame he hasn't gotten past the first round.

There's no one more deserving.

Here's to Tracy and the Rockets getting what they deserve.

Thank you for this thread, kind sir.