1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2. LIVE WATCH EVENT
    Where will the Houston Rockets pick in the 2024 NBA Draft? We're watching the NBA Draft Lottery results live on Sunday, with the room discussion starting at 1:30pm CT. Come join us!

NBA Draft Lottery - LIVE!

Everyone hates Jazz fans!!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by BigPun662, Mar 5, 2009.

Tags:
  1. BigPun662

BigPun662 Member

They are rudest fans on the planet! Yao is a really nice guy but even he commented on their heartless fans.

"We’re here a lot," Yao said in comments dripping in sarcasm. "I really enjoy that. I really enjoy those fans that come to the game. Some things said are not pretty behind our bench."

2. mozart123

mozart123 Rookie

Its very rare than a player who is rather quiet makes comments about opposing fans,

I'm guessing its something borderline racially insensitive comments or mockery, I wouldn't expect anything less from those Jizzholes.

3. MisterPink

MisterPink Member

I wonder how much lip they give to Artest?

4. shortfuse3

shortfuse3 Member

first off he was talking about them in a good light. he said it in a whimsical tone.

5. MisterPink

MisterPink Member

Actually, on that note, I don't know how I'd feel if Artest went up and smacked one of them in the face...

6. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

I heard a fan yell by a mic, "you can stop that Aaron"--always talking shiit.

hate the jazz, and their fans.

7. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I think you can take a survey of Jazz fans and come up with the theory that thin air makes you stupid and very pale.

8. BigPun662

BigPun662 Member

google jazz fans and you'll find some of the meanest fans and signs......

9. Republic

Republic Member

You might be a Jazz fan if...

...you get married 3 times and still have the same in-laws...

BaDump bump!

10. Jeff Who

Jeff Who Member

They are AWFUL and I damn still don't understand how some posters from Clutchfans can post on their site as well. It shouldn't be allowed.

11. BigPun662

BigPun662 Member

Worst fans in the NBA!

12. OlajuwonShake34

Some are completely ignorant and classless fans. Some are ok.

The worst ones are the ones who actually show up in the Arena. The ones on the internet are ok, well some of them.

13. henGoOink

henGoOink Member

utah fans are mean

14. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

who cares? If I sat near the court, I'd say stuff like that too! "You can't stop that" ? Since when is that offensive? Yeah I'll cheer for my team and against the other team.

I'm sure there are some rude fans, and I've seen teh signs over the years in Utah.. but pick the right things to be upset about..

15. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

We have TOO many threads dedicated to Utah and their flip floppery guys.

I love to hate them too, but next game 2morrow.

16. alexdapooh

alexdapooh Contributing Member

I remember back in one of the playoff series, Deron Williams hurt himself... and many people in the Toyota Center started chanting "Utah Sucks!" (good times... one of my fondest memories of that game) and it was made a big deal about how "classless" our fans were. F THAT... Jazz fans are MUCHHH worse (see: idiot inbred Jazz fan making fun of Derek Fisher's daughter's condition when he was shooting a free throw)

17. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Jazz fans are jerks just like 90% of the players on their team. I'm glad that the rest of the pro sports chose not to have a franchise in Utah, (NFL, MLB, NHL), those fans don't deserve to have professional franchises.

18. Tfor3

Tfor3 Member

I never said that was offensive--reading comprehension 101 :rolleyes:
    It is but one facet of the j*zz fan being more of an azzhat and starting shiit unecessarily. I know that jerk said something else but they cut the feed off that mic once his voice became audible. Don't tell me what to get upset about :mad: That is the dumbest thing I've ever read. I was already annoyed at the horrible officiating, flopping and no calls that when I heard this fan say this I was like---stfu ah.

19. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

Sorry, hate to be a mood killer. Where were we.... oh yes..

The Jazz are probably one fanbase that 29 other teams can agree to hate.

20. ILoveTheRockets

um, I have been to Utah, and I live in Houston. Utah has 1000x more hillbilly redneck INBREDS(not IMBRED, guess it is that Utah education on full display) than they do in Texas and Louisiana COMBINED.