1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Evaluate my team/draft

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by 3fingeredgus, Nov 1, 2001.

1. 3fingeredgus

3fingeredgus Member

Hey guys,

Just got done w/ our draft. We were a little late becuase it took a while for our league to fill up. Anyway, I got screwed out of the draft because my firewall at work wouldn't allow me to access the server to draft so I got autopicks.. Fortunately, I had selected a predraft order. Here is my current lineup, based on the draft and a couple waiver wire pick ups. Please tell me what you think and if I can compete...

PG- Alvin Williams
    SG- Jerry Stackhouse
    G- Allan Houston
    SF- Kevin Garnett
    PF- Elton Brand
    F- Grant Hill
    C- Jermaine O'Neal
    C- Brad Miller
    Util- Chris Whitney
    Util- Darius Miles
    Bench- Marcus Camby
    Bench- Ben Wallace
    Bench- Fred Hoiberg

notes- Fred Hoiberg is on waivers for Bonzi Wells (will find out in a couple days if I got him).

I've proposed a trade of Stackhouse/Alvin Williams for Steve Francis...

Just a note on how the scoring works. League is head to head and scoring is by statistic and then final wins/losses determine weekly winner. For example- I'm matched up w/ TeamB and I score more points- W for me, but they have more rbs- W for them.. Team w/ most W's wins the matchup.

Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks.