1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

European Scouts

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Dave Jamerson, Dec 17, 2001.

1. Dave Jamerson

Dave Jamerson Member

With the rise of European talent spreading across the NBA, I think the Rockets should ameliorate the agression and allocation of resources they give to scouting European players. WHile teams have picked up talents like Gasol, Parker, Pedrag, Tukoglu, to name a few the Rockets have used their picks on Tuksan and Zwicker (played 2 years at UNC) (in terms of Euro Players). I believe there probably id a lot more hidden talent in the rest of the world in the mold of Oscar Torres' waiting to be discovered. Being strapped financially, the Rockets need to go Euro searching.

2. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

nice use of some vacabulary words. Look at what that Georgetown education can do. Back to the issue at hand, I agree with your azz. There's lots of talent out there that is just waiting to be discovered.

3. Dave Jamerson

Dave Jamerson Member

khafesho koskesh.

4. rezdawg

you posted that at 6:51 a.m. Nice dork.

5. Lil Pun

Lil Pun Contributing Member

Is that a real player or just gibberish?

6. rezdawg

He is an Iranian basketball player. He avgs. about 27 ppg 8 apg. He shoots about 43% from behind the arc. Great player, but has a history of drug use. I wouldnt advise the Rockets to go after him. He spells trouble.

7. Dave Jamerson

Dave Jamerson Member

I think we have enough middle easterners in this country anyway...i wouldn't support a rockets team with an iranian on it.

8. DREAMer

DREAMer Member

Dave Jamerson,

Are you looking to get banned, or just suspended?

9. kbm

kbm Member

Should that be considered a banned offense? I think not. It's not overtly vulgar. It may indeed be uncouth and offensive, but when has that ever been marked as the invisible line in the sand you couldn't cross. He's expressing his opinion, and I, for one, see nothing wrong with that.

10. rezdawg

banned?
    I think that may be a little extreme. Im iranian and i dont take offense to that. People are entitled to their own opinions.

11. vj23k

vj23k Contributing Member

Repeated statements like that deserve banning.