1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

espnUser comments

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by virgin suicide, Aug 4, 2000.

1. virgin suicide

hey i think everyone should go to espn.com go to the rockets team spotlight. and then give espn some user comments after reading it. i think we should all give them hell about how they said houston fans "thank" micheal jordan for retiring those two years we won the title. unless of course you want espn speaking for us. basically espn is thanking mj for us and conceding that we think they would have won. i say we tell them thats the exact opposite. i say we tell them we wished he had kept playing so we could prove to the world that the rockets would have beaten the bulls *ss. thats what i think at least. i know im going to. if im the only one who cares so much, i guess i need to go to an anger management class.

------------------
    "Win the game, baby!"
    -Rudy T in the fourth
    quarter of game 4 of
    the 1995 NBA Finals

2. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

You know what? I'm starting to believe you are not a foul mouthed 3 year old. You are like an angry, depressed 13 year old.

Dont worry about that stupid ESPN article. I already sent the writer a nice little email.

------------------
    Fun Police Says:

1. Insulting fellow posters without my permission is not FUN!
    2. Spelling, grammar and sentence structure are not FUN!
    3. Stupid BBS names are not FUN!
    4. Annoying Mango can be really FUN!
    5. Conduct yourself in a FUN way!

The Fun Police are Watching.
    Eat MANGOES & Have FUN or be Assimilated.

3. Sane

Sane Member

why do i have a feeling it wasn't nice or little? [​IMG]

------------------

4. virgin suicide

yeah i guess i care too much...
    i guess im too much of a rockets fan...
    i guess i should kill myself for the good of the rockets...

------------------
    "Win the game, baby!"
    -Rudy T in the fourth
    quarter of game 4 of
    the 1995 NBA Finals

5. Francis3422

Francis3422 Member

I wrote them a long one, all about them and there Jordan comments.

Those immbeciles

------------------
    Rockets games are like a box of chocolates, you never know whacha your gonna get.

6. Rollinrockets

Rollinrockets Member

Already beat you to the punch. I sent one right after I read that little tidbit of sh*t. No reason for suicide today...except for the fact that you are a virgin.

I hope they like to read a lot over at ESPN!

------------------

7. SooneRockStro

SooneRockStro Member

ESPN has and always will suck ass! It gets on my nerves when they always say that Jordan missed both years the Rockets won. Hello, McFly, Jordan came back in March of 95' and had two months to get ready for the playoffs. Whenever I say this people come back with the excuse that he wasn't in game shape mentally or physically and I come back with, "I thought he was the greatest player to ever play the game, I guess not since he can't get in game shape in 2 months." The whole thing is stupid because Hakeem was tearin up centers across the land and the ESPN thinks Will Perdue would've done better than the MVP David Robinson. I would love to have a time machine and go back and somehow help the Bulls win the East by giving away usefull imformation on the games with Orlando in the East semis just so we could shut up the stupidass media. The media needs to quit sucking up to Jordan and realize that Da Bulls didn't have it in 94' or especially 95'.

------------------

8. jerinrulz

jerinrulz Contributing Member

hey francis3422 id just like to commend you for being able to spell that. Man....

------------------
    Lookin at a 75 year old man in a thong: NASTY
    Lookin at Shaq hit free throws: "O SH**!"

9. ROCKETBOOSTER

ROCKETBOOSTER Member

I'm wiping my ass with Espn's magazine right now.

------------------

10. R0ckets03

R0ckets03 Contributing Member

Just better not be the one with Francis on the cover.

------------------
    Fun Police Says:

1. Insulting fellow posters without my permission is not FUN!
    2. Spelling, grammar, punctuation and sentence structure are not FUN!
    3. Stupid BBS names are not FUN!
    4. Annoying Mango can be really FUN!
    5. Conduct yourself in a FUN way!

The Fun Police are Watching.
    Eat MANGOES & Have FUN or be Assimilated.

11. MadMax

MadMax Contributing Member

I'm not convinced we would have won in 94...but there was no stopping us in 95. 95 was a freak year where matchups meant nothing...the very fact that Kenny Smith got the best of Penny Hardaway is proof that all the regular rules of the game were thrown out!!! And Robert Horry played a better stretch of basketball against Orlando than I EVER saw Pippen play, even in a Bulls' jersey.

------------------