1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[ESPN / Watkins] Harden, Howard and Rockets face uncertainty

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Deuce, Apr 27, 2016.

1. lionaire

lionaire Member

Dwight is a little insecure b!tch

2. SF3isBack!!

SF3isBack!! Member

Not many basketball people respect Dwight.

3. Marteen

Marteen Member

I expected Harden would change and develop that professionalism that we've been waiting for after that complete collapse in the final game of last year's WCF. The cold, hard truth is Harden is who he is. If he wasn't as good as he was, I wouldn't mind him getting traded. That kind of attitude is terrible for a locker room, and it's not shocking to me that it already has affected them.

4. Pete the Cheat

this article is just a bunch of sweet nothing

5. SkareKrow

SkareKrow Member

Howard and Smith played AAU together? Thats news.

6. alethios

alethios Member

I don't know what to believe anymore. Better to ignore this kind reporting than to buy into it. There's always going to be a fair amount of conjecture on the sports journalists' part so they can get more clicks and views.

7. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

I'm a fan of both guys. But there problems to me seem like a less aggressive version of what Dwight and Kobe went thru. Seems Harden wants more from Howard

8. RocketsFido

RocketsFido Member

Harden isn't exactly the best leader. Howard isn't vocal when it comes to serious matters.

9. cebu

cebu Member

Respect Howard?

[​IMG]

10. motleydeflep6

motleydeflep6 Member

What's weird about that tad bit is when Bev posts stuff from the team bus on snap chat harden is on it.....

Also didn't Watkins used to write for the Mavs before here????

11. motleydeflep6

motleydeflep6 Member

Also if I remember correctly I feel like Ariza is the one who leaves in a cab at times so he always gets to shoot around earlier than most of the team.

12. kevC

kevC Contributing Member

Howard: "I need your love."
    Harden: "How deep is your love? Aren't you leaving this 'Summer'?"
    Howard: "We found love in a hopeless place, but now I feel so close to leaving."
    Harden: "Let's go."

1 person likes this.
  13. chandlerbang21

Howards body is too injured to be a star player anymore considering his limited lateral mobility and inability to hold on to the damn ball.

Harden is just a 6th man that was given the keys to a team by a GM that prayed he turned out to be a star player. Gonna take the DIVA in him to get the scoring this teams needs sadly. He isnt on the level or a lebron or westbrook but he is all we got

14. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Hmmm... Like I said Deja Vu with Dantley...

T_Man

15. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Actually if you are interested in the Rockets winning any time soon, the DIVA comment about Harden are the most concerning.

Howard is gone, but if this is the kind of non-leadership that Harden is going to supply than those calling him Adrian Dantley part 2 are spot on.

DD

16. mfastx

mfastx Member
    Supporting Member

That part about Harden traveling separate from the team infuriates me honestly. Has he been doing this the whole time he's been here?

That shouldn't be allowed, he shouldn't get special treatment. But it's not surprising that weak coaches like Bickerstaff/McHale allow him to do that.

Oh and LOL at Calvin Harris.

17. BossHogg713

BossHogg713 Member

18. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Calvin Harris?

[​IMG]

19. mrm32

mrm32 Member

So is Harden traveling separately to get to the arena earlier?

20. Caesar

Caesar Member

This is why i don't want JVG. JVG will only coach if Dwight returns, i guarantee it. If Dwight returns, he will not only cripple our cap and recruiting efforts, but he will continue to ruin chemistry by being an immature mental midget. That and both Harden and Dwight don't have the personalities to deal with JVG's drill instructor approach.
    JVG means disaster for this team. We can not afford disaster the next 2 seasons before Harden is free to run home to the Lakers.