1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ESPN Sportscenter:four team trade

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by Kam, Jul 22, 2003.

1. tierre_brown

tierre_brown Contributing Member

Isn't it an I4?;)

These players are all overpaid, we agree. I think that KVH is still young enough to have the "change of scenery" excuse still work, although he'll probably shrivel under the hot lights of NYC and Madison Sqaure. Spree is a legit scoring threat and can play D: think of a rich man's James Posey who can shoot. I'm glad he finally has a superstar to play alongside of and complement; Allan Houston just isn't that imposing a player. Brandon provides great cap relief for a Hawks team that needs it badly. Only person I hate in this trade is Glenn Robinson: Philly gets an oversized 3 who likes to camp out on the arc: think of a fat Eddie. They may need offense, but he likes to create his own, much like AI. It should be interesting to see if they can play together.

Overall though, if this trade happens, MOST of the teams will get better. However, the TWolves become instant legitimate contenders; if they don't get out of the first round, KG just isn't the star they need him to be.

2. codell

codell Contributing Member